| FTBL Is there anyway you will admit...

bayoulsucajun said:
That Saban was out coached if you lose this game.

It seems like no matter what, you will blame the difference in talent. Say that Saban makes dumb decisions like going for it on 4th down on his own 20 like Spurrier did against us and doesnt get it, or gets the lead and gets way too conservative.

Is there any scenario where Bama fans will admit that Miles out coached Saban if it happens?

I think when the two teams can put athletes of comparable talent on the field at the same time we can talk about getting out-coached. It's not even a discussion right now IMHO.

crimsontradition14 said:
The idea that miles could actually out coach saban blows crazy bama fans minds

That still doesn't explain how that would make us paranoid. It seems to me that you think it is ludicrous that Miles is a LESser coach than Saban. Why can't it go both ways?

It is certainly possible that Saban is a better coach, but it is also possible that Miles is. either can be true in objective people's minds. It seems like bama fans cant accept this.

bayoulsucajun said:
. It seems like bama fans cant accept this.

We don't have to. The guy walking the sidelines name is Nick Saban. Unlike others we are not trying to make a huge deal out of it. "We have this we have that blah blah...." Saturday at 4pm CST we will all have our day in court so to speak. Good luck.

bamafan850 said:
Will you admit that your uniforms are gay and if you lost this to us this year your team has real problems.

they aren't gay. I agree with your second point. We are competing for a national championship. I know it has been a while for you guys so you may not know what that is. You see every year the bcs picks the 2 best teams and they go the bcs national championship game. The winner is the national champion.

bayoulsucajun said:
bamafan850 said:
Will you admit that your uniforms are gay and if you lost this to us this year your team has real problems.

they aren't gay. I agree with your second point. We are competing for a national championship. I know it has been a while for you guys so you may not know what that is. You see every year the bcs picks the 2 best teams and they go the bcs national championship game. The winner is the national champion.

Except for 1958, how many NC's have you had and who was the coach?
laughing.gif

bamafan850 said:
bayoulsucajun said:
bamafan850 said:

laughing.gif

unlike some schools that claim championships from the joe blo poll in 1922, (Not saying bama does that because i am not sure but i know ole miss and others do) we have 1 in 2003 and Nick saban was our coach.

If we claimed other polls besides the ap and bcs, we would have 5 total i believe.

bayoulsucajun said:
bamafan850 said:
bayoulsucajun said:
bamafan850 said:

laughing.gif

I know we have a decent team right now and my hats off to your coach for maikin it possable! I just want to enjoy it while I can because I know it's coming to an end. I know our uniforms are gay, but hey I support our team and I am a little bit funny. I know we should win this year but I have to get it in before Saban's players are gone

For the first time, I agree with you.

bayoulsucajun said:
unlike some schools that claim championships from the joe blo poll in 1922, (Not saying bama does that because i am not sure but i know ole miss and others do) we have 1 in 2003 and Nick saban was our coach.

If we claimed other polls besides the ap and bcs, we would have 5 total i believe.

off your rocker dude.

BAMAFSTBACK said:
bayoulsucajun said:

off your rocker dude.

you are right i was wrong. It is 6 actually

"LSU officially claims only two national championships (1958 & 2003), however, the school has been recognized as national champions by polling organizations on 4 additional occasions: 1908, 1935, 1936 and 1962"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lsu_football

bayoulsucajun said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:
bayoulsucajun said:

off your rocker dude.

"LSU officially claims only two national championships (1958 & 2003), however, the school has been recognized as national champions by polling organizations on 4 additional occasions: 1908, 1935, 1936 and 1962"

And thanks to Saban you do not have to go back 25 years before you were born to even have a chance to claim anything. Got 12, no then shut up.

bamafan850 said:
bayoulsucajun said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:
bayoulsucajun said:

off your rocker dude.

And thanks to Saban you do not have to go back 25 years before you were born to even have a chance to claim anything. Got 12, no then shut up.

We should claim more then, because I cant 8 with you having the majority of the polls voting you #1. If you claim 12, we should claim 6.

Back
Top Bottom