| FTBL Is there anyway you will admit...

He seems very intent on stirring up trouble over here. I really don't understand what he's going to get out of it, they're supposed to beat us right? :roll:

I really dont understand this hate for Saban the LSU nation feels.

The circumstances are no where close to Fran bailing out from Bama to TA&M. Or even Tubby from Ole Miss to Auburn.

Did Florida fans have the same hate for Spurrier when he came back to the SEC as a Gamecock?

Its odd. I am sure they want to beat him because he's their old coach, but it has been on their minds all season including various signs from LSU fans at ESPN Gameday sites around the country. BEAT SABAN!

It has consumed them all year. A co-worker of mine, LSU grad said he never really had any issues with BAMA until they got Saban now he hates them. It just doesnt make sense to me. Why?

bayoulsucajun said:
Optimus said:
billfish said:
Optimus said:
Not point in talking about ESPN will run both storys! lol

From between 2 cheeks. ( 0 ) :lol:

What I was think'n! :lol:

when i want an opinion on the best transformer i will ask you. Lets save the football talk for grown ups

Most grown ups know how to form a sentence and use semi-legible grammar.

Listen carefully and you can even begin to hear LSU unravel! Best of all, there are still several days left for Saban's "process" to complete the dismantling job in Tigerland. The LSU players know what they are up against -- slower, smaller players who are highly motivated, superbly coached,and supremely dedicated. That translates into 4 quarters of hell, with Bama having a legitimate chance of winning.

bayoulsucajun said:
BAMAFSTBACK said:
all that diggin to find out that LSU is still half the program Bama is. LSWHO?

You can say that if you want. People keep giving out misinformation and i keep disproving them and presenting the correct information

Your information is as about as "correct" as much as FOX news is a liberal media station.

moreno_iv said:
BamaHeat said:
bayoulsucajun said:
Is there any scenario where Bama fans will admit that Miles out coached Saban if it happens?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-PkJAhckABM

no.

I've never seen that before. What a moron.

182170189v3240x240frontef5.jpg

bear facts said:
moreno_iv said:
I've never seen that before. What a moron.

I'm sure that will make you sleep easier the night before the game, that and a few drinks. :D

Yes, that always seems to help. Moreno_III (my dad) is coming to town Friday night and the sleep always seems to flow a little easier when he's here (well, that and the JD). :D

Back
Top Bottom