| FTBL Is it Christmas yet?

c5vetman

I feel like a little kid waiting on Santa, waiting for the game tomorrow! I want to go straight home from work and go to sleep, waking up right before kick-off! I'm not saying we're going to dominate, or even win, but the excitement is getting too much, and it's slowing the game time down!

Roll Tide!

i have to film most of the day tomorrow and was told I would be done before kickoff, wonder what they will think if i start walking back to the truck a little early :shock:

c5vetman said:
I feel like a little kid waiting on Santa, waiting for the game tomorrow! I want to go straight home from work and go to sleep, waking up right before kick-off! I'm not saying we're going to dominate, or even win, but the excitement is getting too much, and it's slowing the game time down!

Roll Tide!

Same here. Win or lose I hope its one helluva game!!

It can't get here soon enough!

RTR a$#

Doemasters said:
i have to film most of the day tomorrow and was told I would be done before kickoff, wonder what they will think if i start walking back to the truck a little early :shock:

I'm sure if you remind Tommy why you are leaving early, he'll probably leave with you. :wink:

Bama Bo said:
Doemasters said:

I'm sure if you remind Tommy why you are leaving early, he'll probably leave with you. :wink:

thats the problem, i will be filming someone else I am sure and Tommy want around. I am planning my escape as i type

My stomach has been in knots all week. This game is ours for the taking, we just have to play flawlessly! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Back
Top Bottom