| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ In other NCAA basketball action—Conference Championship Weekend

Fm77ZLFXEAE0FIE

FnAiFuUWYAAH6qI

I don't know what oddsmakers are seeing to give Kansas -7½. It looks like they're trying to even things out a bit pushing -115 for TCU covering...and I'm liking that.

I'm hoping, I'm wrong! But we will see tomorrow.

I’m not sure either.

I would like to see the team get some respect for the schedule they have played and to have the results from such a demanding schedule.. not sure of the answer but to win the games you’re supposed to and a lot of the ones that are toss ups and one or two that you probably shouldn’t.. can all the other teams say that ?

I looked and “no “ , no other team can say that. Except maybe Houston and that would be proving my own point that we deserve some votes.

Purdue be #1 they only have one loss.

One has to think our losses are better than their one. We score more points than them, though they give up about as few as that offensive difference. I think we are the scarier team and have simply ran away from everyone we have played recently. I don't really see them as the better team, but I could be biased.

One has to think our losses are better than their one. We score more points than them, though they give up about as few as that offensive difference. I think we are the scarier team and have simply ran away from everyone we have played recently. I don't really see them as the better team, but I could be biased.
The Big 10 generally gets more love in the media and polls than all SEC teams not named Kentucky.

Va Tech is hosting Duke tonight. It's currently VT -1½ (-115) with Duke (-105.) VT is on a seven game losing streak. On the other hand, Duke hasn't covered in the last 8 of 10. +115 ML.

Well I was wrong Bama got 23 first place votes. Purdue got 39 first place votes. Bama needed 17 of those first place votes of Purdue 39 to put Bama in as No#1?

After Houston fell it was almost guaranteed.

I watched some of the Perdue game and they looked pretty legit , from the small portion I watched. They have a Center that looked really big and talented. He could be a problem. They average 74 points a game. Later in the game they seemed to struggle to score.

Back
Top Bottom