| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ In other NCAA basketball action—Conference Championship Weekend

Tennessee and auburn is going to be a problem.

Gonna be a month before we play them, then play both on the road back to back (auburn first). Agree that auburn at their place is always worrisome, but they don't have near the team right now that they've had in recent years. I think the game in Knoxville will be a war, especially if Bama is coming off an auburn win, but good news for Bama is Vols are struggling on offense (for now) and Oats/Bama have played well overall against Barnes/Vols (won last 3). I'm just hoping they stay healthy and get Burnett back soon. He's going to be a boost, especially on the defensive end.

I'm just hoping they stay healthy and get Burnett back soon. He's going to be a boost, especially on the defensive end.
This x10000. This is my concern they have momentum and a good flow including people accepting their roles/minutes. Throwing an injury would resuffle all of that and would take time to readjust. Same with adding Burnett back into the rotation but I think his D is to good not to have him back in the roatation.

With that said, the Viles and Barn have to deal with us also. Who do they have that can deal with this team? They will have their hands full. This is not a Shakleford/Petty led team.

Kinda strange if u ask me. Perdue has the 19 th ranked strength of schedule while they did beat the Zags. I think thats the only top team they’ve beaten. They play Michigan State today so maybe they get their cumuppins.

I looked it up and didn’t realize how easy a quad 1 win is to get .
"Easy to get." Is it though? The thought raises my eyebrows; and in a sense I can see how you'd see that.

At home, Auburn and Arkansas would be Q1 games. Based on what we've seen from UArk, that's a likely win; convincingly.

The Buckeyes or Illini would be physical games. Throw in a Baylor or Texas and we're watching shooting percentages. I wouldn't call any of those four easy Q1 wins for the Tide.

On the other hand, if teams are playing to their potential, there seems to be a Tier 1 and Tier 2 in the top 30 with 10 to 12 teams as legit title contenders.

To beat a team on the road ranked 75th or higher seems pretty easy if your a top team.

This is the criteria for a quad 1 win.

Win a Home game against a team in the top 30. Neutral game vs top 50 and away game vs top 75. I stand corrected.

To beat a team on the road ranked 75th or higher seems pretty easy if your a top team.
Oh, I agree. In some cases ...

Take #75, Michigan, on the road. Or A&M at #57. Easy?

You were talking about Purdue the other day. I watched that game against "Sparty." 32 of their 64 points went through Eady? Hey, it worked.

While watching what came to mind with Eady was how Bama defended Tshiebwe. We talk about their length. The thing that's really stuck out to me recently is how quick their hands have been. I think they'd give Eady hell underneath with little swipes at the ball.

But dayum...if Bama could get them running?

I wouldn't mind seeing Bama in a bracket with them as the 1 and 2 seeds.

Bama’s defense has been the difference to me for sure. When that ball gets below the players chest were going after the ball. Kinda reminds me of when Herb was on the court. But it’s everybody doing it.
Defense and turnovers difference in a loss or struggle win and well 20+ or 40 point wins.

Back
Top Bottom