| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ In other NCAA basketball action—Conference Championship Weekend

Kentucky (3-3) comes back with a strong 2nd half and drops UGA (3-2) 85-71. Cats appear to be finding their footing. Tshiebwe had a monster game with 37 points and 24 rebounds.

Tomorrow night it is auburn @ LSU, Florida @ Texas A&M, and Arkansas @ Mizzou

auburn up 39-35 on LSU right now. LSU looked downright awful in the first half, then started a 14-7 right out of the gates in the 2nd. KD Johnson is a walking frick up.

Texas A&M is up 36-26. Get this - the halftime score was 23-12.

auburn up 39-35 on LSU right now. LSU looked downright awful in the first half, then started a 14-7 right out of the gates in the 2nd. KD Johnson is a walking frick up.

Texas A&M is up 36-26. Get this - the halftime score was 23-12.

Was hoping either UF or LSU one could steal a win... at this point, all hope with with the Gators. LSU is a mess. I don't see auburn getting tested again until the month turns over...

Also, can't stand KD. Or Green.

Was hoping either UF or LSU one could steal a win... at this point, all hope with with the Gators. LSU is a mess. I don't see auburn getting tested again until the month turns over...

Also, can't stand KD. Or Green.
auburn's offense can be pretty lethargic, but they're a great shot blocking team. The game at Neville Arena will be tough per usual.

LSU is just dog shit though. And I can't think of another fan base that cares less about their men's basketball program than them. Should have been a good matchup at home and there were barely any fans.

Man, we had to catch Uconn early when they were hot and couldn't mess up. If we'd caught this version of Uconn we'd have run them out of the building easily.

Yeah, I hope that doesn't count as a bad loss later on. :)

And right on cue... Anthony Black at the center of a (receiving end) flagrant technical foul for the Hogs.

I guess enough people have complained to the SEC office about him. Finally.

Anyone a little concerned about Mizzou. Maybe its just bad memories from last season or just that their team is relatively veteran compared to us. I would love to put another smack down on the northern Tiggers.

Anyone a little concerned about Mizzou. Maybe its just bad memories from last season or just that their team is relatively veteran compared to us. I would love to put another smack down on the northern Tiggers.
Always concerned about a road game in the SEC. Plus Mizzou is like us and takes a ton of 3s per game (25 3-point attempts per game). If Alabma's D isn't tight around the perimeter and we don't dominate the boards, Mizzou will have a higher propensity to go on a run. Alabama hasn't won there since Oats was hired either. It's going to be a dog fight.

All that said, Kobe Brown unfortunately rolled his ankle last night with only a few seconds on the clock. And they were just in a physical game. I think Sears is the one to watch for this game, considering he only had three points vs Vanderbilt.

Just have a feeling Bama holds serve at home this year but drops 2 on the road. I could easily see one of those being this Saturday at Mizzou. At auburn, at Tennessee, and at Texas A&M are the other suspects.

Dear Lord. I will take a loss to Mizzou along with another team not named Auburn as a trade off. Pearl really needs a solid ass kicking again.

Dear Lord. I will take a loss to Mizzou along with another team not named Auburn as a trade off. Pearl really needs a solid ass kicking again.

Alabama should beat them, but the more auburn wins (just like in football), the more their magical aura grows on their home court/field. They feed on momentum, and they're getting it right now. One good thing (besides Bama being the better team), is auburn's schedule goes from downhill to uphill quick on Feb 1st. They catch Bama on the heels of going to Tennessee and Texas A&M... we will find out just how good they are during that stretch.

Back
Top Bottom