| MBB/WBB In case you've missed it, the ladies enter conference play the 29th vs UGA: currently ranked 14th in NET.

TerryP

Staff
There aren't too many sports programs at Bama that are harder to follow than women's basketball: track and field, swimming, and rowing come to mind. For me, it's not that I can't watch. It's more about when the games are broadcast.

Look at their opener. It's the 29th, against Georgia whom I'd love to see the Tide beat, but chances are I'm watching OU vs FSU. It's a SECN+ broadcast.
It was a lot easier to swing through Coleman as a student/resident than it is to find the stream, cast it...you get the picture. So, more often than not I'm checking scores and the boxes.

During media days the team was picked to finished 10th in the conference (UGA 9th.) ESPN's bracketology has Bama as the last team in. If both those hold true that NET ranking doesn't mean :poop:

I think I saw that their SOS is 4th best in the SEC the other day? That sorta surprised me... Curry doesn't exactly take the Nate Oats pre-conference scheduling approach... I guess there are just some really shitty teams being played by the SEC so far.

I guess there are just some really shitty teams being played by the SEC so far.
That's ironic. I was just looking at State's schedule for the men.
I think I saw that their SOS is 4th best in the SEC the other day?
SEC standings, before conference play, has them ranked #4.

Going back to the schedule: LSU is at the top and they haven't played a ranked team. I think UofSC has played three, maybe four. Arkansas has played a couple.

Back
Top Bottom