| FTBL Imma Start It: Fire the OC and DC

I am not of the opinion that CKD should be fired, or any other of his assistants either. But, there are still several important games to be played. I am hoping however, that CKD will strike a match under the asses of his coordinators and improve on their the poor play calls, players focus and discipline problems that keep occurring with this team. The coordinators can then fire up the position coaches who can light up the players asses.

At the end of the season after all the smoke clears, then a full evaluation can be made of all the coaches and players and a clear path forward can be blazed.

Why? No one expected it to be like Saban, but for a team to play this undisciplined? There is too much talent to be this mediocre from 2nd half of Georgia on. There have been no adjustments on either offense or defense. This is a coaching problem. I believe in CKD, but these coordinators are terrible…
Stop it. The takes on here has been ridiculous for the most part. I've never seen entitled Bama fans in their feelings over a game. Yes we lost, but at the end of the day, it's just a sport.

What's funny about this I keep hearing everyone saying they don't expect a lot but hey at same time y'all acting like this should be a Saban team. Attacking players and coaches didn't help at all. I've been saying for long time players see stuff on board. Secrant Alabama is currently significant meltdown and it's a bad look for us as fan. I wouldn't be shocked if team wins rest of the game and make the playoffs . Just continue to support the team for better and for worse.

Stop it. The takes on here has been ridiculous for the most part. I've never seen entitled Bama fans in their feelings over a game. Yes we lost, but at the end of the day, it's just a sport.

What's funny about this I keep hearing everyone saying they don't expect a lot but hey at same time y'all acting like this should be a Saban team. Attacking players and coaches didn't help at all. I've been saying for long time players see stuff on board. Secrant Alabama is currently significant meltdown and it's a bad look for us as fan. I wouldn't be shocked if team wins rest of the game and make the playoffs . Just continue to support the team for better and for worse.
Dude…we are all entitled to our opinions. If these players get their panties in a wad over calling their undisciplined asses out, then they need to grow up. It is the lack of discipline that calls into question the ability of the coaches to get these players ready and motivated. Also…there have been NO adjustments in the last 3.5 games. I will keep saying whatever the hell I want to say…get over it.

Dude…we are all entitled to our opinions. If these players get their panties in a wad over calling their undisciplined asses out, then they need to grow up. It is the lack of discipline that calls into question the ability of the coaches to get these players ready and motivated. Also…there have been NO adjustments in the last 3.5 games. I will keep saying whatever the hell I want to say…get over it.

I’m struggling with the penalty thing more than the loss. It’s a shame that we can predict how many penalties our team will have in a game like that. 128 teams have less penalties than Bama this year. Out of 134 total… We can talk about discipline and how hard it is, etc., but everybody else is doing it better than we are. So we’re doing something wrong.

If we’re going to lose, let’s lose without 100 yards of penalties. I can halfway swallow the penalties if we win, but we aren’t.

CKD basically said this team has some kind of inner problems…He said “they wouldn’t play as a team”… He tried to say ALOT without saying much…He wants us to read between the lines…He sounded the alarm..

Someone needs to realize that georgia hurt the offense with the blitz in the second half, and teams have been doing it ever since..
Totally agree. That said there are ways to handle the blitz when you know it's coming and we are not. Not one hot route, not one slip screen, not one bubble screen (except when they other team is not blitzing. Is that the OCs fault or the OC and QB?

Totally agree. That said there are ways to handle the blitz when you know it's coming and we are not. Not one hot route, not one slip screen, not one bubble screen (except when they other team is not blitzing. Is that the OCs fault or the OC and QB?
The offensive line was not built for the blocking scheme, we are doing this year…UGA figured that out… But the O line is stuck with the new scheme can’t change it midstream..The big linemen will become smaller and more athletic in the future..

With everyone talking about positive posts. I figured I would post someone positive too.

330px-Charlie_Sheen_March_2009.JPG

330px-Magic_Johnson_at_SXSW_2022_%2851958828669%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

The thing about the whole "yay, let's be positive" approach is, there IS such a thing a toxic positivity. It is normal to be disappointed in the product that is being put on the field. It is normal to blow off steam. It is NOT normal to repeat like a robot a bunch of positive affirmations. "We are still one of the best teams in the country. We can take control of the season at anytime. We can still make the playoffs. We would smoke Oregon". Ok, so it may not be in those exact words, but that is the message being conveyed. I don't get why some just won't call a spade a spade already. This team is MAYBE a cut above a Shula coached team.

Okay take it for what's worth. This is pure speculation and all. I made a post on x, replying to a friend's post talking about how players are affected by fans being harsh on players and how players are seeing it on secrant and this board and it's affecting Milroe and others. One of the players mom who doesn't follow me or I follow her she hearted my post. This person knows most of the players mom.

We can criticize players and coach as long it's fair and reasonable, but the point I was making is that some of the takes on football board including this one was too extreme and too harsh. At the end of the day, it's just football and players playing football.

It's real simple: there's a difference between offering honest criticism and throwing insults and calling them names and it's just to make few. Not calling anyone out here, just something I noticed Saturday night and yesterday.

The behavior of some people were embarrassing and it wasn't even necessary to acted like that and then blame it on liquors .

Also, I just watched the pre game warmup again and milroe is favoring his left leg. He's limping significantly. I've been saying for two weeks that he's playing hurt. Something to monitor this week and see what coaches say.

Okay take it for what's worth. This is pure speculation and all. I made a post on x, replying to a friend's post talking about how players are affected by fans being harsh on players and how players are seeing it on secrant and this board and it's affecting Milroe and others. One of the players mom who doesn't follow me or I follow her she hearted my post. This person knows most of the players mom.

We can criticize players and coach as long it's fair and reasonable, but the point I was making is that some of the takes on football board including this one was too extreme and too harsh. At the end of the day, it's just football and players playing football.

It's real simple: there's a difference between offering honest criticism and throwing insults and calling them names and it's just to make few. Not calling anyone out here, just something I noticed Saturday night and yesterday.

The behavior of some people were embarrassing and it wasn't even necessary to acted like that and then blame it on liquors .

Also, I just watched the pre game warmup again and milroe is favoring his left leg. He's limping significantly. I've been saying for two weeks that he's playing hurt. Something to monitor this week and see what coaches say.
The sympathy is leaving this sport.. They wanna make the big bucks now… The NFL treatment begins now…But Hopefully the stuff posted here will motivate them.. and become a source of strength for them… If they come here or any other chat room (which is unadvisable) they should take it like a drill sergeant yelling at them all day long, to make them better..

The sympathy is leaving this sport.. They wanna make the big bucks now… The NFL treatment begins now…But Hopefully the stuff posted here will motivate them.. and become a source of strength for them… If they come he or any other chat room they should take it like a drill sergeant yelling at them all day long…
Has nothing to do with NFL. At end of the day they're still young men playing football. It doesn't matter whether it's sport or life... You don't take this harsh approach. If only you knew what Ive gone through in recent months and how it affected my mental health and how it affects my work performance.... The lesson applies to everything not just sports. That's the problem with that mindset . I'm not saying baby them, but I'm saying we need to chill out with harsh takes.

Back
Top Bottom