| FTBL Imma Start It: Fire the OC and DC

So you think it’s normal, for people to stress/react/cry/act the poor me victim over what some shmo says on line????!!!??
All the while they’re cashing in big time!!
Illness weakness whatever, maybe just being a bitch is a better way to put
Yep if you're that big of a bitch join the alphabet group and whine about everything. Guess fans aren't allowed to boo in the stadium anymore either, may hurt someone's feelings. Might as well hire tampon Tim as the coach. Wtf is wrong with this whining generation?

You keep saying they need to be stronger, I'm just wondering how strong is strong enough. And that's an easy way to quantify it. Not sure why you can't provide an answer.

One thing is for sure though, if I am somehow proven wrong on this down the road, I'll have no issue admitting it. You? You'll just keep sputtering down the path of least resistance, throwing out the lowest common denominator of ideas at every turn while stating them as facts and adding an emoji on the end of half of them as if that somehow makes it easier for the reader to digest.
Sometimes the ignore function is beneficial

Haha, I'm not really afforded that luxury. If it were to ever get bad enough though that I had to ignore someone, it would instead be me sending them into RTB exile (which I don't recall ever happening before for anything other than gratuitous trolling/spamming type stuff).

This guy 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😂!!!!!

I was listening to Jox yesterday… GMac said a scout that has been watching this team for almost 2 decades, said for the first time he has witnessed “Zero elite talent on this team”…The talent is GOOD BUT NOT ELITE ACROSS THE BOARD…

TO ALL READING.. Don’t shoot the messenger… Blame GMac if you don’t like it..

Jox is 94.5.. Cole Cublic and GMac have a show show till 10 am…

I was listening to Jox yesterday… GMac said a scout that has been watching this team for almost 2 decades, said for the first time he has witnessed “Zero elite talent on this team”…The talent is GOOD BUT NOT ELITE ACROSS THE BOARD…

TO ALL READING.. Don’t shoot the messenger… Blame GMac if you don’t like it..

Jox is 94.5.. Cole Cublic and GMac have a show show till 10 am…
I think he means draftable this year, but yea. I have been kinda saying that. The guys have the stars and the ability to be good, but there's just not enough this year. I think the recruiting class we just got and the one we have coming will really help and I think Proctor and a few of those guys will be elite but they're not able to be drafted until next year. So most scouts have our guys ranked pretty low, I think Milroe and Booker are the only two options to make it in the 1st and 2nd this year.

Downs, Amos and a few others if they'd stayed would've added to that talent. Part of losing all those people to the portal just tore out all our depth and left us searching for answers. I think LT Overton will be a climber though, once the season is over.

I think he means draftable this year, but yea. I have been kinda saying that. The guys have the stars and the ability to be good, but there's just not enough this year. I think the recruiting class we just got and the one we have coming will really help and I think Proctor and a few of those guys will be elite but they're not able to be drafted until next year. So most scouts have our guys ranked pretty low, I think Milroe and Booker are the only two options to make it in the 1st and 2nd this year.

Downs, Amos and a few others if they'd stayed would've added to that talent. Part of losing all those people to the portal just tore out all our depth and left us searching for answers. I think LT Overton will be a climber though, once the season is over.
At this point with Milroe, I don't think there's anyway he goes in the 1st round.

<doning asshole hat>

That's a function I thought about for more than a day. At times, I still do. I don't believe in the idea. One might not like what another says, and at times it may piss them off. But, to "hide" it so you don't have to read what's said? I get lost here...why? It falls under the same umbrella as "I'm not going to click on AL.com." Why? As if you reading one article is going to make a difference in what they publish?

</hat back in the corner>
Haha, I'm not really afforded that luxury. If it were to ever get bad enough though that I had to ignore someone, it would instead be me sending them into RTB exile (which I don't recall ever happening before for anything other than gratuitous trolling/spamming type stuff).

I feel for you 😄
I'm breaking my own rule here. I don't ignore. I don't respond or get involved in what I consider to be "stupid ass threads."

I read them. A lot fall under this ...

"Just checks notes."

As far as the talent goes I was thinking the same thing. On defense there's not one player I would say is a guaranteed first rounder. MM is a possibility but I doubt it. DL definitely not a first rounder. Offense I would say RW is a guaranteed first rounder but he's three years away from eligible draft status. No one else is close. So now you have to wonder how we arrived here. Because everyone of these players is a 4 or 5 star recruit. So has the recruiting evals been that bad or is it all coaching? Or a little of both? Because I clearly remember that last year this team had the most talent of any team in the nation, and although we lost some good talent we also added some as well.

Back
Top Bottom