| OT Imagine for a minute you're a football fan but not one of the SEC. You said, "I'm not going to watch the title game with two SEC teams."

TerryP

Staff
I'm reminded of seeing people say they weren't going to watch the Texas vs USC game and what they missed.

I can't say I feel sorry for a lot of folks today. Not in the least. They missed a hell of a football game.

On that note...

NY6 games.
Semi-finals.
Championship.

It was a good football season for the big bowls.

I posed the question to my Barner friends on Facebook. Who will you pull for? Several went BAMA, to keep it in state and because BAMA has been there so often, the fans aren't that bad. Some said UGA because they "hate" BAMA more. Others said they weren't going to watch it. I called them liars!!! If they did hold true to their word, they missed a HELLUVA game!!!

Just a few short years ago these games don't happen under any circumstances, so if anyone chooses not to watch on a personal preference than I say enjoy the NFL. But I think people did watch, for no other reason than they heard Bama was getting beat up pretty good.

When I walked into school this morning in the Buckeye state, several people were talking about what a great game it was last night. Those same folks, just a few days ago, were talking about not watching the game.

I posed the question to my Barner friends on Facebook. Who will you pull for? Several went BAMA, to keep it in state and because BAMA has been there so often, the fans aren't that bad. Some said UGA because they "hate" BAMA more. Others said they weren't going to watch it. I called them liars!!! If they did hold true to their word, they missed a HELLUVA game!!!

I had a friend that said "The Dark Knight Rises" to me when I asked that question, if you get what he means lol

Back
Top Bottom