| FTBL I'LL BE THE FIRST... Coach Prime next Bama HC.

He is a great American.. It is proven those mask only makes you unhealthier and are a complete waste of time.. you are steadily breathing back in the stuff, Your body is trying to get rid of. ..but it sure is making mask companies, rich… maybe they are union..
I don't care what his stance on masks is, but if I'm his boss, I let him know real quick that he'll follow whatever the university's policy is on anything.

Norvell comments on his glasses, he flips his lid. Tells game day crew to keep camera on him for the “hand shake”. His son is nearly uncontrollable before this game, trying to fight, Travis hunter is the level head (I really like Travis hunter by the way). Yeah I think he’s stirring up some drama, but I also think it’s good for Colorado, they haven’t been a story in a couple decades.

Norvell comments on his glasses, he flips his lid. Tells game day crew to keep camera on him for the “hand shake”. His son is nearly uncontrollable before this game, trying to fight, Travis hunter is the level head (I really like Travis hunter by the way). Yeah I think he’s stirring up some drama, but I also think it’s good for Colorado, they haven’t been a story in a couple decades.
He didn’t “flip his lid”. He said “it’s personal”

His son is nearly uncontrollable? Really? His son has done nothing other than throw for damn near 1000 yards.

There’s drama outside of Boulder, that’s an everybody else problem

Back
Top Bottom