| FTBL I'LL BE THE FIRST... Coach Prime next Bama HC.

On the defensive front right now, a little of both IMO. Bama has missed some target they really wanted, and needed. Also, the ones that are there are not improving at the rate they should be.
I still believe the S&C is wrong for the lines… the line coaches and analyst need to pick it apart and change it up… both lines get beat on a regular bases…something is missing!

DL recrutiing has been a concern of mine for a few years. We have some good DL, but we need great ones. No Jonathan Allens or Marcel Dareus on the DL in the last year or two.,

Hate to quote Smart but no one can out coach recruiting.

DL recrutiing has been a concern of mine for a few years. We have some good DL, but we need great ones. No Jonathan Allens or Marcel Dareus on the DL in the last year or two.,

Hate to quote Smart but no one can out coach recruiting.
Kirby’s edge is S&C.. UGA does it best since there first natty..

His edge is coaching. He’s got better coaches than we do
He is beating most teams be out muscling them if you watch.. we were better than Georgia during the SEC championship game that year.. Kirby revamped his entire strength and conditioning program, for the natty game.. we got out physicaled and UGA had more stamina in the fourth quarter… The next year UGA dominated teams with physical strength, kind of like Nebraska used to…

Yes.

I think it's time for a change. His teams have lost the fire, toughness, and identity they had a few years ago. And, with all the talk about change and getting back to "murderball," this team is clearly not there. I think his misplaced devotion to older players (like Milroe) when there are more talented options available is harmful to the overall success of the team. He also seems to be missing on a lot more coaching hires than in previous years. The recruiting is still there, but the coaching has fallen off in recent years, and this year looks no better than the last few, maybe worse, given the recruiting classes that Bama has continued to bring in.

Also, it's much better to make a move a year too early than a year too late, especially when each year brings more negative recruitment due to his age.

I'm also not of the opinion that he should be allowed to coach as long as he wants. It's Greg Byrne's job to decide if the football program is meeting expectations, and who should be running it.

Saban has done better than anyone ever could have imagined since he was hired, and he is probably the greatest college coach of all time, but we are very near the end of this spectacular run that we have been on.
Like my ole pappy used to say, “everyone has an opinion as well as an asshole and most of them stink.” I have my glass is half empty moments but your negative attitude towards the winningest coach is a bit cavalier. Over the years we’ve seen posters come and go and I for one would like to see you go. Just go to Al.com or the secrant. I don’t care, just go!

Like my ole pappy used to say, “everyone has an opinion as well as an asshole and most of them stink.” I have my glass is half empty moments but your negative attitude towards the winningest coach is a bit cavalier. Over the years we’ve seen posters come and go and I for one would like to see you go. Just go to Al.com or the secrant. I don’t care, just go!
To each, his own . . .

He is beating most teams be out muscling them if you watch.. we were better than Georgia during the SEC championship game that year.. Kirby revamped his entire strength and conditioning program, for the natty game.. we got out physicaled and UGA had more stamina in the fourth quarter… The next year UGA dominated teams with physical strength, kind of like Nebraska used to…

We lost because we had no deep threat to keep them honest. Even Lanning was caught on a hot mic saying it.

That being said, I do feel that piece of our team is struggling. What was amajor piece of tge program and being talked about all the time is now probably the quietest partof anything football related.

The Future may be bright for Alabama..

Butch Jones gets fired at Arky St. and gets his very special assistant to the coach Saban job back..

Locksly gets fired from Maryland in a couple of years… and he comes back to be ocord..

😉

Back
Top Bottom