| FTBL I wonder

AlabamaSlammer

Verified Member
What we can expect to see on Nov 3rd. Do you guys and gals think Coach will change things up to throw Miles off? I'm expecting to see some things we haven't seen yet. Like maybe, possibly, hopefully we might see Arenas on offense?

Is that to far fetched of an idea? Anyone agree we will see some new stuff come Nov 3rd?

I've been saying all year(to friends mostly) that I think we're holding back. I also acknowledged that we haven't seen a single trick play this season, before the Tennessee game(The shift would be the first, IMO).

We saw a new formation against UT also. Don't be surprised to see some new things against LSU. Also don't be surprised if we don't do anything out of the ordinary. Our mindset could be: Let's do what we do best and stick to it.

Tider 27 said:
I've been saying all year(to friends mostly) that I think we're holding back. I also acknowledged that we haven't seen a single trick play this season, before the Tennessee game(The shift would be the first, IMO).

We saw a new formation against UT also. Don't be surprised to see some new things against LSU. Also don't be surprised if we don't do anything out of the ordinary. Our mindset could be: Let's do what we do best and stick to it.

You'd be a good politician. :D

I hope to see a few more things opened up in the LSU game as well maybe some new key players on offense? This is a big game for Bama, especially Saban. He is facing his creation for the first time since the 03-04 season...should be interesting how he faces them. :D

Anyone know if Grant can throw? I wouldn't mind seeing a HB Option pass or something to that extent.

I do believe we will see some new stuff from Saban. He probably wants to win this game more than I want him to. If thats even possible. :D

Back
Top Bottom