| FTBL I love Coach Saban

G

I know a lot of you can't listen to the radio show, but the more I listen, the more I love him. He makes no excuses, he actually answers questions without a lot of coach speak, and you can tell he knows what the hell he's talking about.

bear facts

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Bama Bo said:
I know a lot of you can't listen to the radio show, but the more I listen, the more I love him. He makes no excuses, he actually answers questions without a lot of coach speak, and you can tell he knows what the hell he's talking about.

You still can't have his Bud Light, JimmieBo. :wink:

jk!

G

bear facts said:
Bama Bo said:

You still can't have his Bud Light, JimmieBo. :wink:

jk!

:D

I

imported_Porter

Agreed. If folks would just ask some decent questions more often, it would be like an hour long coaching clinic on the radio every Thursday night.

Argo

Scholarship Club
Porterhouse said:
Agreed. If folks would just ask some decent questions more often, it would be like an hour long coaching clinic on the radio every Thursday night.

For some odd reason, I cringe in embarrassment at some of the questions asked.

For instance -- The guy that called in from the Gulf coast in Mississippi to ask if Saban was going to come back after his 8 years contract was up.

Geez...

Top Bottom