| FTBL I love Coach Saban

G

I know a lot of you can't listen to the radio show, but the more I listen, the more I love him. He makes no excuses, he actually answers questions without a lot of coach speak, and you can tell he knows what the hell he's talking about.

Bama Bo said:
I know a lot of you can't listen to the radio show, but the more I listen, the more I love him. He makes no excuses, he actually answers questions without a lot of coach speak, and you can tell he knows what the hell he's talking about.

You still can't have his Bud Light, JimmieBo. :wink:

jk!

bear facts said:
Bama Bo said:

You still can't have his Bud Light, JimmieBo. :wink:

jk!

:D

Porterhouse said:
Agreed. If folks would just ask some decent questions more often, it would be like an hour long coaching clinic on the radio every Thursday night.

For some odd reason, I cringe in embarrassment at some of the questions asked.

For instance -- The guy that called in from the Gulf coast in Mississippi to ask if Saban was going to come back after his 8 years contract was up.

Geez...

Back
Top Bottom