| FTBL I know some of you guys don't like Pat McAfee. But. Here I am again, laughing at the way he trolled UGA on GameDay.

Dont watch gameday but...it was turned on Saturday..company in house watching...and saw him and his uga stuff...was really so awesome...calling dogs...

Funny how people get so in to that shit...upset when some dont pick their team or troll their team...

Did see where bama had been on game day...i think...58 times? Some where close to that # anyway

Last edited:
@TerryP i've started to wonder if all this time and conversations with Saban if it has softened his schtick when around Alabama? As we've discussed, I don't care for his show, but he has grown on me a little when he takes a more real approach instead of fucking around non-stop. That being said, I can't stop watching this clip.

I'm liking Pat a lot more every time I watch him... I think he has gotten to love Saban as much as some of us, and that may be coloring his judgement a bit, but I'm not complaining!

I've watched that troll clip 1000 times already... can't get the tune of it out of my head, but I've had to come up with my own words LOL

@TerryP i've started to wonder if all this time and conversations with Saban if it has softened his schtick when around Alabama? As we've discussed, I don't care for his show, but he has grown on me a little when he takes a more real approach instead of fucking around non-stop. That being said, I can't stop watching this clip.
This is before your time. He's on the same level as Finebaum in the '80's. Get past the presentation. Forget who is there for a minute.

Saban enjoys these segments with Pat because there's always a message he can leave. It's football talk. While you may not like the tank tops, or his approach, he's is a great interviewer in these weekly chats with Coach Saban. Much like Paul can be.

Back
Top Bottom