| FTBL I don't know if you guys caught this...Cole Cubelic was a practice

TerryP

Staff
It's a talking head with an opinion. His?

Switched from LSU to Bama to win the west. He's a OL guy, right?

Last week when GMac was at practice what was he talking about? OL.

Bama's going to run a 2012 offense...and I don't have an issue there.

@UAgrad93 here's the offense for '23. It's Homer, in the route concept between the hashes. Just like when you were in school, the sideline routes...don't like the arm strength.

I'm going to be pissed off with turnovers. But, it's not about the turnover, it's about the read. The QB position is going to boil down to what they didn't do. It might be an INT, but it was the right read. Gary Hollingsworth.

@UAgrad93 here's the offense for '23. It's Homer, in the route concept between the hashes. Just like when you were in school, the sideline routes...don't like the arm strength.

I'm going to be pissed off with turnovers. But, it's not about the turnover, it's about the read. The QB position is going to boil down to what they didn't do. It might be an INT, but it was the right read. Gary Hollingsworth.
Neither do I. That was probably the best OL that'd ever been assembled in a long time.

I loved that 2012 team, so hopefully we can replicate it. We bullied teams, beat them down, owned the possession game, it was a good team to watch because Yeldon and Lacy got their chances as well as Jones, Amari and Norwood. Well ran offense with McCarron. Not expecting that exact orecision, but the idea of that offense is good with me.

I loved that 2012 team, so hopefully we can replicate it. We bullied teams, beat them down, owned the possession game, it was a good team to watch because Yeldon and Lacy got their chances as well as Jones, Amari and Norwood. Well ran offense with McCarron. Not expecting that exact orecision, but the idea of that offense is good with me.
I think We can still be a modern offense with punishing running game. IS that what Georgia did last year? I like the idea of Bama wearing defense down and score at will, whenever they wants to.

I think We can still be a modern offense with punishing running game. IS that what Georgia did last year? I like the idea of Bama wearing defense down and score at will, whenever they wants to.

Yep, I love the idea. Take the air out of the ball and wear them down. The deep bombs and quick scoring were fun for sure, but if we can't win scoring 40 points a game like that, then we gotta find another way.

I would anticipate it looking more like what UGA did last year because they used 2 TEs a lot. With the strength at the TE position and an OL that is making Cole Cubelic change his pick to Alabama, this would make sense.

And looking at what Rees did at ND (lots of TE use, and use of TEs or H backs in the run game as pullers and edge blockers both, I really think this offense is vastly different than last year.

Rees also seems to be a guy who uses motion and misdirection to create so much eye candy to confuse 2nd and 3rd level defenders, which helps spring holes for a RB stable that's as good or better than any in the country.

Back
Top Bottom