| MBB/WBB I know a lot of you guys don't get into stats. And, like Oats has said, they need improvement on defense. But GOOD LORD. The offensive stats!

Thanks for the stats. Very interesting. Didn't realize Nelson has 30 blocks. Also, it seems that Sears averages a lot more than 30 minutes per game. Don't confuse me with facts and data.

Saw Dayton was down 20-15 at halftime on Saturday. Lord we've come a long way offensively. I don't know if the offense is even peaking yet, because Stevenson is starting to really show growth. Let's hope they blow the roof off come March.

While you were watching...that 95+ points scored in the last five games in a row: seven of the last nine.

I wouldn't mind seeing them one more 100 or more game ... own the record for a season outright (versus being tied with UK today.)

While you were watching...that 95+ points scored in the last five games in a row: seven of the last nine.

I wouldn't mind seeing them one more 100 or more game ... own the record for a season outright (versus being tied with UK today.)
This Saturday would be a good time for that expecially if we could keep the Viles from scoring over 100.

Back
Top Bottom