| FTBL How Much Do You Hate All-Barn?

  • Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date

On a scale from 1-5, how much do you hate All-barn?

  • 2-I root for them when they are not playing us

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-I like watching them lose most times, but root for them against most non-conference teams

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-I root against them except for when an All-barn win would benefit Alabama

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-I don’t care if it cost us a shot at a National Title, I could NEVER root for the Barn!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    82

BigAl

Verified Member
Century Club
Im a 5 and ive been a 5 all my life and im not gonna change now. Long live the Crimson Tide and to hull with the cow college.
 

reger60

Scholarship Club
AlaphaMale said:
So I guess its safe to assume Rege and TG have never lived anywhere near Opelika/Montgomery.

Closest I've ever lived is Birmingham. But I married a barner and living and Tennersee will make you hate them quite a bit more.
 

AlaphaMale

Verified Member
Century Club
reger60 said:
AlaphaMale said:
So I guess its safe to assume Rege and TG have never lived anywhere near Opelika/Montgomery.

Closest I've ever lived is Birmingham. But I married a barner and living and Tennersee will make you hate them quite a bit more.

Yeah, plus that UT orange is freaking horrible. The barn's is bad but UT orange makes me nauseated.
 

reger60

Scholarship Club
AlaphaMale said:
reger60 said:
AlaphaMale said:
So I guess its safe to assume Rege and TG have never lived anywhere near Opelika/Montgomery.

Closest I've ever lived is Birmingham. But I married a barner and living and Tennersee will make you hate them quite a bit more.

Yeah, plus that UT orange is freaking horrible. The barn's is bad but UT orange makes me nauseated.

I haven't eaten a dreamsicle in over a decade.
 

Tydegrrl

Verified Member
Sideline Club
AlaphaMale said:
So I guess its safe to assume Rege and TG have never lived anywhere near Opelika/Montgomery.

As a matter of fact, AM, I was born in Lee County Hospital, now East Alabama Medical Center and lived in Opelika until I was ten years old. :D And I always hated Auburn. But then we moved to Georgia, and I began to have to deal more with tutorsee fans. And UcheaT began whipping our butts on a semi-regular basis. And Phillip Fulmer became a symbol of evil. And I discovered that I have a severe allergy to the color orange which also equals evil. And Rocky Top went from a catchy song from my youth to a sinister jingle sung usually for no reason.

So now I do not like Auburn by any means. But I am too busy loathing TeflonU to be able to hold Auburn to the same low standard. Everyone knows how I feel about the Volunqueers. ;pu :evil:
 

HiTide

Verified Member
Sideline Club
I believe I've seen more Barn crap on cars and homes this yr than I've seen my entire life. It's time to shut them up and help them back into the closet.
 

Argo

Scholarship Club
HiTide said:
I believe I've seen more Barn crap on cars and homes this yr than I've seen my entire life. It's time to shut them up and help them back into the closet.

No way. It was rediculous in '04. Every where I turned was orange and blue. It is time for a win though.
 

BamaCooter

Registered
reger60 said:
They are still #2 on my personal hate scale behind Tennessee.

The difference is, and I hate to say this, I actually have a little respect for Auburn. I have NO respect for Tennessee. Just because I can give em a little respect doesn't mean that I don't hate them though.
 

Tydegrrl

Verified Member
Sideline Club
AlaphaMale said:
Tydegrrl said:
As a matter of fact, AM, I was born in Lee County Hospital, now East Alabama Medical Center and lived in Opelika until I was ten years old. :D


So what you're saying is, your screen name should be BarnerGrrrrl?

OH! I thought you were my friend!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

NO, in fact my family has been Bama fans going back to my great grandfather. I am practically a pedigree! :wink: :D I will have you know that I put up with a hell of a lot of crap being an Alabama fan living in Opelika. In school it was me and another kid who were the Bama fans and we were pretty much outnumbered. My neighbors were big Barn fans, I have a vivid memory of getting invited out to dinner with them and having them decide they needed to sing the AU fight song to me since I was a Bama fan. I was 8 years old at the time. I have no love for the barn. However I put them below the Viles on the hate-o-meter. While I dealt with barners on a daily basis back then it was long ago and not as fresh in my memory, I suppose. But never suppose that I harbor Barn tendencies. That is like insulting my bloodline and you know what that leads to... :twisted:




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

RolltideinKY

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Tydegrrl said:
AlaphaMale said:
Tydegrrl said:
As a matter of fact, AM, I was born in Lee County Hospital, now East Alabama Medical Center and lived in Opelika until I was ten years old. :D


So what you're saying is, your screen name should be BarnerGrrrrl?

OH! I thought you were my friend!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

NO, in fact my family has been Bama fans going back to my great grandfather. I am practically a pedigree! :wink: :D I will have you know that I put up with a hell of a lot of crap being an Alabama fan living in Opelika. In school it was me and another kid who were the Bama fans and we were pretty much outnumbered. My neighbors were big Barn fans, I have a vivid memory of getting invited out to dinner with them and having them decide they needed to sing the AU fight song to me since I was a Bama fan. I was 8 years old at the time. I have no love for the barn. However I put them below the Viles on the hate-o-meter. While I dealt with barners on a daily basis back then it was long ago and not as fresh in my memory, I suppose. But never suppose that I harbor Barn tendencies. That is like insulting my bloodline and you know what that leads to... :twisted:




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


So whats with the Tiger in the sig then? Maybe something did wear off on you all those years in Opelika...



:D
 
Top Bottom