| FTBL How Much Do You Hate All-Barn?

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date

On a scale from 1-5, how much do you hate All-barn?

• 2-I root for them when they are not playing us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-I like watching them lose most times, but root for them against most non-conference teams

• 4-I root against them except for when an All-barn win would benefit Alabama

• 5-I don’t care if it cost us a shot at a National Title, I could NEVER root for the Barn!

• Total voters
Tydegrrl said:
AlaphaMale said:
Tydegrrl said:
As a matter of fact, AM, I was born in Lee County Hospital, now East Alabama Medical Center and lived in Opelika until I was ten years old. :D

So what you're saying is, your screen name should be BarnerGrrrrl?

OH! I thought you were my friend!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

NO, in fact my family has been Bama fans going back to my great grandfather. I am practically a pedigree! :wink: :D I will have you know that I put up with a hell of a lot of crap being an Alabama fan living in Opelika. In school it was me and another kid who were the Bama fans and we were pretty much outnumbered. My neighbors were big Barn fans, I have a vivid memory of getting invited out to dinner with them and having them decide they needed to sing the AU fight song to me since I was a Bama fan. I was 8 years old at the time. I have no love for the barn. However I put them below the Viles on the hate-o-meter. While I dealt with barners on a daily basis back then it was long ago and not as fresh in my memory, I suppose. But never suppose that I harbor Barn tendencies. That is like insulting my bloodline and you know what that leads to... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never doubted you Tydegrrl. RollTide! :D

My parents used to make me hold my breath ( becuase of the smell) if we ever passed the Auburn exit... to this day I still do that :D My neice and nephew have been stayign with me for the past few months, and when we buy them those hugs ( koolaid thingsin a plastic containter) they both know that the blue and orange ones are not allowed on the same shelf

Tydegrrl said:
NO, in fact my family has been Bama fans going back to my great grandfather. I am practically a pedigree! :wink: :D I will have you know that I put up with a hell of a lot of crap being an Alabama fan living in Opelika. In school it was me and another kid who were the Bama fans and we were pretty much outnumbered. My neighbors were big Barn fans, I have a vivid memory of getting invited out to dinner with them and having them decide they needed to sing the AU fight song to me since I was a Bama fan. I was 8 years old at the time. I have no love for the barn. However I put them below the Viles on the hate-o-meter. While I dealt with barners on a daily basis back then it was long ago and not as fresh in my memory, I suppose. But never suppose that I harbor Barn tendencies. That is like insulting my bloodline and you know what that leads to... :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok ok, since you experienced mass trauma at the hands of barners as a child I guess that clears you of any suspicion.

RolltideinKY said:
So whats with the Tiger in the sig then? Maybe something did wear off on you all those years in Opelika...

:D

I know, how strange that one of my most favorite characters is nearly synonomous with the hated enemy...but a TIGGER is NOT a TIGER. :D There is a difference. Like the song says:

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one

I doubt the aubies want that said about them... :twisted:

BornBama said:
I never doubted you Tydegrrl. RollTide! :D

Roll Tide! I thank you. Good to know that someone believes in me and I do have friends here even if some of those I consider friends choose to question my loyalty and integrity as a Bama fan... :evil:

AlaphaMale said:
Ok ok, since you experienced mass trauma at the hands of barners as a child I guess that clears you of any suspicion.

Ya know, somehow you don't seem convinced. I am hurt, HURT I tell you! You of all people. :roll: Don't worry, I ain't mad atcha.
15.gif

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom