| FTBL All the Bama hate...

Could y’all imagine the hatred if the 12 team playoff were in effect today with those Coonasses sitting at #13 and being on the outside looking in?😂😂 The meltdown would be glorious!!!

Ha, I'd be pissed too if Penn State got in ahead of them... But, OU would also miss, getting bumped by auto-bid Liberty. The funny thing about that is, if it were this season, Liberty would play FSU... likely beat them, and then visit Tuscaloosa in the quarters.

I have an aunt and uncle that live in Tallahassee. My aunt is a retired professor and department head there at FSU. Both are HUGE BAMA fans even though they both have degrees from FSU. I spoke with my uncle today and he said that those people are still BIG MAD!!! I texted him this morning while he was on the golf course and asked “if they were set to riot!” When we talked, he said that he was reading my text out loud and stopped mid sentence because he was playing with 3 Noles! He said he didn’t want to get strung up out there!!

Last edited:
Ha, I'd be pissed too if Penn State got in ahead of them... But, OU would also miss, getting bumped by auto-bid Liberty. The funny thing about that is, if it were this season, Liberty would play FSU... likely beat them, and then visit Tuscaloosa in the quarters.
Either way; Liberty or FSU. It's another blowout game in the playoffs.

If the average margin of victory is 19 in the semi's as it is today...what's that going to be when the field expands?

Back
Top Bottom