| FTBL All the Bama hate...

'65 Cobra

Wow! There is so much vitriol in the media and on talk shows this morning about FSU being left out. And all of it is pointed at Bama getting in and why we don't deserve it. I'm not going to get into all the reasons why we absolutely should be in... and of course we should!... But I hope the coaches and players are taking special note of all this and the fact that we are an underdog to Michigan. I hope we absolutely pound the living snot out of Michigan and whoever comes next!

Wow! There is so much vitriol in the media and on talk shows this morning about FSU being left out. And all of it is pointed at Bama getting in and why we don't deserve it. I'm not going to get into all the reasons why we absolutely should be in... and of course we should!... But I hope the coaches and players are taking special note of all this and the fact that we are an underdog to Michigan. I hope we absolutely pound the living snot out of Michigan and whoever comes next!

Posted this earlier, but it needs to be said (again). It's really te perfect way to sum it all up...

This could have been settled with a play in scenario. Like the NCAA basketball tournament first four round. Alabama vs. Florida State play in game. Winner gets the 4th spot. And the loser's season is naturally over. Done and done

This could have been settled with a play in scenario. Like the NCAA basketball tournament first four round. Alabama vs. Florida State play in game. Winner gets the 4th spot. And the loser's season is naturally over. Done and done

Even though I'm personally against the expanded playoffs, it could have been done much easier if the ACC had signed off on starting the expanded field this season, like the SEC wanted. Decisions... consequences... and all that...

So many pictures and screenshots on X ahout non-penalties and calls Georgia didn't get and how its a con job by the SEC officials and Bama. Georgia's fans are definitely struggling with the loss

So many pictures and screenshots on X ahout non-penalties and calls Georgia didn't get and how its a con job by the SEC officials and Bama. Georgia's fans are definitely struggling with the loss

Let them all know that it's pretty damn telling that their own league office hates them.

That's beautiful. I just got flipped off asking this question to my neighbor. "Why does the SEC admins hate Georgia?" She didn't like the question.

And yes, I went outside, walked down the street, just to ask.

Realized a long time ago the best way to shut up rival fans is to lean directly into their gripes and conspiracy theories. Wife has an auburn friend who is obnoxious as hell... about the only really obnoxious auburn fan that I personally know... I do it with her all the time, and it absolutely burns her up... but, she shuts up.

Back
Top Bottom