| FTBL Home and Home with Hawaii

bamabarney said:

Guys,
You have got to read these replies to the article linked above. :lol:

----------
Comment by Wayne O.
2008-05-17 11:12:12
Wow! The thought of beating Alabama and Nick Saban is music to my ears. At the same time, beating Notre Dame now doesn’t seem to have the impact than it did before. N.D. has been terrible the last 5 to 7 years. Then again, UH can probably beat Notre Dame right now which would be a good thing. I’m just waiting for the Gators. Urban Meyer understands very well the impact of Polynisian players because the had plenty at Utah and he won’t under estimate Hawaii. He knows that UH will be tough. I’m encouraged because UH played Georgia and our defense fared very well. And Georgia really beat up on Florida last year. Florida’s defense wasn’t as good at Georgia’s defense. Maybe Georgia was the best team last year, better then LSU. I would really like to see UH play UCLA.

----------
Comment by bumbuchaMusubi
2008-05-17 15:06:03
Bring’um on…the last time we played Alabama in Alabama, we ran out of time! We can beat them on the road! Schedule the game and we can prove it!

LBS said:
bamabarney said:

Guys,
You have got to read these replies to the article linked above. :lol:

----------
Comment by Wayne O.
2008-05-17 11:12:12
Wow! The thought of beating Alabama and Nick Saban is music to my ears. At the same time, beating Notre Dame now doesn’t seem to have the impact than it did before. N.D. has been terrible the last 5 to 7 years. Then again, UH can probably beat Notre Dame right now which would be a good thing. I’m just waiting for the Gators. Urban Meyer understands very well the impact of Polynisian players because the had plenty at Utah and he won’t under estimate Hawaii. He knows that UH will be tough. I’m encouraged because UH played Georgia and our defense fared very well. And Georgia really beat up on Florida last year. Florida’s defense wasn’t as good at Georgia’s defense. Maybe Georgia was the best team last year, better then LSU. I would really like to see UH play UCLA.

----------
Comment by bumbuchaMusubi
2008-05-17 15:06:03
Bring’um on…the last time we played Alabama in Alabama, we ran out of time! We can beat them on the road! Schedule the game and we can prove it!

What part of 38 points in 45 minutes make up a good defensive showing?!?!?

That guy's been smokin' something :lol:

Heck Hawaii didn't score a TD until Georgia was playing it's 3rd stringers in the 4th quarter :roll:

Hey EABAMA, I'm sure that ps3 case is something you probably made, looks cool but, does anyone know when "09 is coming out and who will be on the front? But back on subject, Island boys weren't too awfull last year. But I would like to see Hawaii back on the schedule again. And that guy from the comments must be livin on an island off the main island. I think he's been getting his news from a fish or something. lol

July 14th is the release date. And Matt Ryan is on the front of the PS3, and Mcfadden is on the cover of Xbox, and Desean Jackson is on the cover of the PSP, and Sparty( Michigan State mascot) is on the cover of the Wii.

Back
Top Bottom