| ADMIN Hey guys. A couple of things I'm seeing with the upgrade I haven't figured out yet...

Looks good!
Oh, dude. I'm confused on some things. Trust me...LOST.

It works...not gonna break it. Here's where I'm anal. Obsessive. Compulsive. There are things that aren't working right you guys don't see...and it ticks me off to no end. I COULD ask ... but refuse to. It's like a puzzle...I'll figure it out.

Oh, dude. I'm confused on some things. Trust me...LOST.

It works...not gonna break it. Here's where I'm anal. Obsessive. Compulsive. There are things that aren't working right you guys don't see...and it ticks me off to no end. I COULD ask ... but refuse to. It's like a puzzle...I'll figure it out.
1722880811853.png :devilish: ;)

No more so than Black Afghan. View attachment 28424 😁
See. Now you are getting into things I know about. That's a heavy Indica strain. It has a petroleum smell and taste in my mind...but, there's the pepper flavor. There's a flavor with it that reminds me of something like okra.

WW...more of a sativa blend. It's a hybrid, about a 60/40 blend. A different experience.

I treat weed just like I do my meat selection in the freezer. Or, my my drink cart that has a lot of different liquors.

On hand, I have White Widow, Blue Dream, Wedding Cake, Gelato, Apple fritter, Blue Cheese, Og Kush (and another I can't remember..purple probably.) Depends on the mood.

Tonight? Blue Cheese with a dinner that's shrimp, with Alfredo sauce, over angel hair pasta, with asparagus and green beans. (steamed.)

Some people do that over a beer. Or a mixed drink. Doesn't matter to me. Still going to eat and have fun making it.

See. Now you are getting into things I know about. That's a heavy Indica strain. It has a petroleum smell and taste in my mind...but, there's the pepper flavor. There's a flavor with it that reminds me of something like okra.

WW...more of a sativa blend. It's a hybrid, about a 60/40 blend. A different experience.

I treat weed just like I do my meat selection in the freezer. Or, my my drink cart that has a lot of different liquors.

On hand, I have White Widow, Blue Dream, Wedding Cake, Gelato, Apple fritter, Blue Cheese, Og Kush (and another I can't remember..purple probably.) Depends on the mood.

Tonight? Blue Cheese with a dinner that's shrimp, with Alfredo sauce, over angel hair pasta, with asparagus and green beans. (steamed.)

Some people do that over a beer. Or a mixed drink. Doesn't matter to me. Still going to eat and have fun making it.
Still have power or on the generator?

Florida power outages are over forty percent below their peak, which was in the neighborhood of 320,000. Down to 182,000 now.

Betty's down to 50mph. There will be more outages, but she is a rain and tide event from here on out. On the bright side, she might flush the swamp toward the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom