| FTBL Happy father's day to all of you!

I was thinking more like "Hoosier" :p
A girl I have been out with a few times called me yesterday and asked me to go to Wendy's and give the manager hell. She'd asked for two pieces of chicken and got charged...don't remember, $13 bucks I think. She is about half of my age, and as any good dad would do, I said, "WTF?"

The funniest thing I saw yesterday was Chuck Schumer getting blasted on X. You'll have to look it up; not going to myself. In a few words...Father's Day post with him at the grill...cheese on a raw hamburger. And, as you'd suspect, a few had questions.

A girl I have been out with a few times called me yesterday and asked me to go to Wendy's and give the manager hell. She'd asked for two pieces of chicken and got charged...don't remember, $13 bucks I think. She is about half of my age, and as any good dad would do, I said, "WTF?"

The funniest thing I saw yesterday was Chuck Schumer getting blasted on X. You'll have to look it up; not going to myself. In a few words...Father's Day post with him at the grill...cheese on a raw hamburger. And, as you'd suspect, a few had questions.
I saw, guess he likes beef tartare. I don't believe the thing even was lit and it was a gas grill, AOC gonna spank that ass. :p

I saw, guess he likes beef tartare. I don't believe the thing even was lit and it was a gas grill, AOC gonna spank that ass. :p
So much about that image was just weird. The hot dogs were done, but the burgers weren't? They both cook at roughly the same time. As you mentioned, no fire. Look at the knobs on the grill. It's off.

Remember, there are 16 yr olds in his district that don't know what a computer is...but damn sure know how to cook a cheeseburger.

So much about that image was just weird. The hot dogs were done, but the burgers weren't? They both cook at roughly the same time. As you mentioned, no fire. Look at the knobs on the grill. It's off.

Remember, there are 16 yr olds in his district that don't know what a computer is...but damn sure know how to cook a cheeseburger.
Wonder what a gig like putting grill marks on a politicians hot dog pays? Guess we may need to ask Monica? :p

He's a fake like most of the rest of them

Back
Top Bottom