Gather 'round - Serious business

So the chief fund raiser is being ousted?? Whatever.

Do you even Alabama football? As I recall, there were several players that Coach Bryant kicked off the team for conduct unbecoming an Alabama player. They were, as history tells us, reinstated later to their original position and flourished......becoming heros and legends.

How quickly we forget. :eyeroll:

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
m-2143.jpg

So planomateo just merged the thread I made in the Football forum with the Welcome thread. It will be lost now...becsaue people who are already here wont go back and look at that thread. He also merged the Grillin and Chillin thread with the Welcome thread also, so now the first post in the Welcome thread is about cooking. And the posts are out of order, so every other post is a welcome post, and then a cooking post, and so on.

So planomateo just merged the thread I made in the Football forum with the Welcome thread. It will be lost now...becsaue people who are already here wont go back and look at that thread. He also merged the Grillin and Chillin thread with the Welcome thread also, so now the first post in the Welcome thread is about cooking. And the posts are out of order, so every other post is a welcome post, and then a cooking post, and so on.
Jesus. We got to get the hell outta here.

Good job Balls.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom