Gather 'round - Serious business

I'd rather not get into how much individuals donated because I understand people are in different levels of comfort financially. It may be more of a sacrifice for some who have given to give $25 than it would be for some to give $100. But, yeah, he's already said he gave $100 so that's accurate.

yeah. I dont think people need to know how much was donated by each poster.

I agree with not posting amounts. I have been pushing hard and pressuring you guys with this thread. It's mostly been in a joking manner, but if it made you go from $20 to $25, then that was the purpose. We've got a hell of a nice amount which has totally surprised me. I know there are a handful more that will also donate. But in all honesty, I am amazed that the total is this high, this quickly.

When's the deadline? Trying to see what I can fit into the budget with school coming up for the kiddos, and pending nuptials owning a massive chunk of said budget.

Pretty soon, SLO. I figure I will start the second round of donations in a month or so. If you miss a month, your account gets deactivated. It works kind of like a $25 monthly fee, but it's nothing like that at all.

I agree with not posting amounts. I have been pushing hard and pressuring you guys with this thread. It's mostly been in a joking manner, but if it made you go from $20 to $25, then that was the purpose. We've got a hell of a nice amount which has totally surprised me. I know there are a handful more that will also donate. But in all honesty, I am amazed that the total is this high, this quickly.

We would already be at the new site if you would just man up and take the donation money from your wife.

We would already be at the new site if you would just man up and take the donation money from your wife.

fcd65b1e247d7b983ed798250826383d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom