Gather 'round - Serious business

larry-getting-smacked.gif

Ah hell...

I read the posts on the 1st page, then out of shear confused boredom I moved over to this page. If I am correct Dr. Lecter, you are in charge or at least have the scoop on how one would contribute to the cause. Do I just pledge my "Part" here or is there a link or address for check? I am not opposed to making a contribution, just don't need 25 pages to find the answer as to how.

I read the posts on the 1st page, then out of shear confused boredom I moved over to this page. If I am correct Dr. Lecter, you are in charge or at least have the scoop on how one would contribute to the cause. Do I just pledge my "Part" here or is there a link or address for check? I am not opposed to making a contribution, just don't need 25 pages to find the answer as to how.
I'll pm you my paypal addy

I'm the treasurer

If you use PayPal it's klgloveratgmaildotcom.

Replace with @ and . to make an email address of course.

Back
Top Bottom