Gather 'round - Serious business

My wife handles all the finances. However, I get some secret side cash for various things. She never knows the amount.

I will have some cash in hand pretty soon. I can't send a check, nor paypal. How about a cashier's check Hanni?

I see this scam all the time. Hannibal...if he sends you a cashier's check for $1,300 or so and asks you to send him back $1,ooo, don't do it.

Our house is about 2800 square feet. Upper and lower unit. Both stay on 74. Our power bill is about 250 right now.

74 is too hot for me. There should be plenty of room in that big ass house for your MIL.

Now you guys have got me wondering if I am guessing my amount wrong. I dont pay the bill so I could be off a little.

74 is too hot for me. There should be plenty of room in that big ass house for your MIL.

Now you guys have got me wondering if I am guessing my amount wrong. I dont pay the bill so I could be off a little.

You must have a very old unit. I replaced mine at the start of the season and haven't budged it off of 74. The new standards these days help it run more efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom