Gather 'round - Serious business

I would be so fucking happy to have a 140 dollar power bill. I think mine lingers around 350-400/month.

Good trees/shade, all energy star appliances, I sealed up all drafts, insulated garage, use all LED or fluorescent bulbs, keep lights turned off when not in room, use ceiling fans, etc.

Biff's not invited to the apartment we're all getting together. He thinks we're imaginary.

His blowup doll isn't allowed either.

MV5BMjE1OTkzOTM2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjQwMDc3._V1_.jpg

It usually stays around 70. If I tried I could probably bring the bill down some. I still dont think I could get it in the 200's though.

Do you have a programmable thermostat? Mine is something like 77 from 7am-4pm, 74 from 4pm-10pm, 70 from 10pm-7am. No reason to keep it super cool when I'm not home.

I dont think our a/c stops running during these really hot days. We have 2 units running almost all the time. The downstairs unit might cut off at night, but I think the upstairs unit runs 24/7. I need to get me some of those programmable thermostats.

This is one of the reasons I was only interested in a single story house. They are more expensive to heat and cool, and my lazy ass doesn't do stairs.

Back
Top Bottom