Gather 'round - Serious business

Why don't y'all just stay on this site? Good site, moderators are helpful, good discussions and nobody ever disagrees. Well, forget that last one.
A lot of these guys get carried away with nudity and the like, along with some extreme vulgarity.
Honestly, I'm amazed we've been this restrained for this long.

Did you just equate W.A. with France? Are we the online equivalent of the French Resistance?
No, I was more thinking along the lines of Scotland, except not taking forever to free ourselves.

Braveheart-1.jpg

Sorry for the agonizing wait. There is an app called square cash. It is a peer to peer payment app. You can send money to and request money from contacts in your phone or your #cashtag which is a unique user name you choose and it has the # in front of it that way anyone can send you money and vice versa. When that person pays you or you pay them it goes straight to your bank account. No waiting. When you get the app and sign up and enter your debit card number they give you a bonus for joining or did when I signed up a few months ago. May have been a dollar but I am pretty sure it was 5. When you get a friend to join by sending them a request and tie their card to their account, you both get 5 instantly. So in theory you just get a bunch of people to join and you both make money and that free money can be sent to Hanni to pay for the site. This is how my friends and I pay each other for things since none of us every carry cash and its worked perfectly every time with no issues. So those that don't want to set up paypal can also use this method.

Thanks Mike, but fighting among Woollies doesn't hurt their reputations; it is their reputations. Everyone has been playing nice so far, but sumthin gonna splode soon.

Should that have been a colon instead of a semicolon? I always fuck that up.

Yeah, Woolly was founded to be a bit different than most Alabama message boards, hence the phrase in the header "This Ain't Your Momma's Bama Site". There are some rules there, but there are certain areas where most of the gentry and church folk would frown upon. For one, vulgarity is never frowned upon unless it is used in a direct attack upon another poster. Myself, I don't use cuss words that much, as to me it shows lack of vocabulary but not because the bible tells me so. I do use them for humor or to show stress on a point.

This is why I will likely still post here some, as sometimes you need a break from all the shenanigans and this seems like a happy medium between the highly moderated places and the pure anarchy that is the Woolly.

Yeah, Woolly was founded to be a bit different than most Alabama message boards, hence the phrase in the header "This Ain't Your Momma's Bama Site". There are some rules there, but there are certain areas where most of the gentry and church folk would frown upon. For one, vulgarity is never frowned upon unless it is used in a direct attack upon another poster. Myself, I don't use cuss words that much, as to me it shows lack of vocabulary but not because the bible tells me so. I do use them for humor or to show stress on a point.

This is why I will likely still post here some, as sometimes you need a break from all the shenanigans and this seems like a happy medium between the highly moderated places and the pure anarchy that is the Woolly.

Suck a nut.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom