Gather 'round - Serious business

I dont know whats bad, but they can replace the air handler without out replacing the whole system. The A/C guys dont like to tell you that.

What part of your a/c system is bad, Pundi?

Well, the unit is from 1986... the compressor fins are shot and it's been running non-stop. Electric bill was 2.5x the usual the past two months. I called my warranty who sent the same guy that replaced my furnace. I told him if he could find a reason to justify replacing the whole unit that's what I want... so that's what he did. Would rather deal with one hit now than lots of little repairs over the years, because the old unit is dying...

Well, the unit is from 1986... the compressor fins are shot and it's been running non-stop. Electric bill was 2.5x the usual the past two months. I called my warranty who sent the same guy that replaced my furnace. I told him if he could find a reason to justify replacing the whole unit that's what I want... so that's what he did. Would rather deal with one hit now than lots of little repairs over the years, because the old unit is dying...

I went from a 1989 system to a 15 SEER a few years ago. Huge improvement in electric and gas bill.

Is the vise on Rhino's balls tighter or looser than the others? On one hand, you've got folks hiding their transactions from their wives. On the other hand, you've got a wife that won't allow him to spend any money without getting his allowance from her.

Of course if Rhino donates separately, he officially has the coolest wife on the board.

Is the vise on Rhino's balls tighter or looser than the others? On one hand, you've got folks hiding their transactions from their wives. On the other hand, you've got a wife that won't allow him to spend any money without getting his allowance from her.

Of course if Rhino donates separately, he officially has the coolest wife on the board.

lol. I dont know why the donation says came from her. I signed in using my email. We must share paypal accounts or something.

My wife already gives me shit about my "imaginary friends". I'm not about to tell her I'm sending them $100. Now, you can like that or not, but I'm the one that has to live with her.

That's what I'm hoping for. When I first moved in the bills were ~140 in the hot months. They slowly crept up to around 180-190, then the last 2 months they were 290+. It'll be nice if they drop back to 140 or lower.

I would be so fucking happy to have a 140 dollar power bill. I think mine lingers around 350-400/month.

My wife already gives me shit about my "imaginary friends". I'm not about to tell her I'm sending them $100. Now, you can like that or not, but I'm the one that has to live with her.

fetch

Back
Top Bottom