| FTBL Fulmer is squirmmin'

I don't like either of these teams, but this is great....seeing the Mighty Pumpkin grimace like that is great. Rocky Flop is alive and well I see. So far today has been great...Bama rolls...UT gets stomped....now LSWho just has to do their part to make this a GREAT day.

Cory

ElephantStomp said:
I don't like either of these teams, but this is great....seeing the Mighty Pumpkin grimace like that is great. Rocky Flop is alive and well I see. So far today has been great...Bama rolls...UT gets stomped....now LSWho just has to do their part to make this a GREAT day.

Cory

And the great Notre Lame is down in the 4th great day so far!

Kevin4Bama said:
Not only that (and I expect the Institute of Bovine Proctology to lose), but Notre Dung is in the process of losing also.

Ah yes, it is nice to watch the Irish lose....nothing like the "suck of the Irish". :lol:

Phillip Fulmer is on life support now. Don't know how he will make it to next season if they continue to play this way. Contract or not, he ain't got it anymore when it comes to coaching. Can't wait to go to Knoxville! :D

rolltyroll said:
Phillip Fulmer is on life support now. Don't know how he will make it to next season if they continue to play this way. Contract or not, he ain't got it anymore when it comes to coaching. Can't wait to go to Knoxville! :D

Some radio guy out of Nashville was on D&B radio here in B'ham a few weeks back and he was talking about this very thing. He said that the contract was one of those things to provide Phatimus some security (money wise) when the can his tail after the season. He said that if UT's season goes the direction it looks to be headed, then he feels like Foolmer is gone. Guess we'll see.

I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW OR WHY WE WOULD KEEP HIM IF THE SEASON PROGRESSES THE WAY I SEE IT GOING....BUT... TO MUCH OF YOUR DELIGHT HIS DUMBASS WILL BE GRIMACING ON THE SIDELINES NEXT YEAR TOO....

Back
Top Bottom