| CURRENT EVENTS Following Provorov's stance on Flyer's "Pride Night," NY Rangers "ditch LBGTQ+ jerseys."

Indoctrination has taught you well …Like I said beware of whom you label with your slurs… one day it’s not going go to well…if someone does not want to wear a shirt or support lefty causes just Let them alone…Sports should not be a place to pick a political side…all should be comfortable just being fans..people that are set in their ways have a right to be..
If you believe equal rights is “indoctrination” is that all you on your side can come with?

Calling somebody a bigot that’s a bigot isn’t a slur, it’s called a fact.

Again equal rights isn’t a “lefty cause”, but I’m beginning to believe you’re not going to understand that. It’s also not a “political side”.

People that are set in their ways have a right to be…..so it’s only your rights you care about or for the people that are like minded like you? Because I’m fine with people believing in a god, but it’s those same people that try to force their beliefs onto others, but it’s buttered up and called “evangelism”, so you agree then that religion has no place in overall society

If you believe equal rights is “indoctrination” is that all you on your side can come with?

Again equal rights isn’t a “lefty cause”, but I’m beginning to believe you’re not going to understand that. It’s also not a “political side”.

People that are set in their ways have a right to be…..so it’s only your rights you care about or for the people that are like minded like you? Because I’m fine with people believing in a god, but it’s those same people that try to force their beliefs onto others, but it’s buttered up and called “evangelism”, so you agree then that religion has no place in overall society
I said sports should be neutral… Neutrality is real equal rights…You have no idea about God, that is apparent…God is not neutral……And I hope you express your “facts” to the wrong man one day… that is if you have what it takes to say it to his face…Because that is what it’s gonna take to reform you…Basically you want the last word I see… unfortunately for you it has continued to make you look foolish…

I welcome conflict if it’s needed, so don’t confuse our intellect and acceptance as weakness, for whatever reason your side automatically thinks violence first.

As for your “minor attracted person’s” thing don’t act like the church isn’t accepting of that and wouldn’t welcome that kind of night especially SBC and Catholic Churches
Never think violence and there are apostate churches who would. Agreed. But not the true church that goes by God's word.

There are several examples of you being a bigot in this thread. Curious, did you realize that?

You've labeled others bigots because they are attached to their beliefs while at the same time being antagonistic towards these people on the basis of their beliefs. This is bigotry defined.

All I'm sayin' ... might be a label you want to leave alone.

I said sports should be neutral… Neutrality is real equal rights…You have no idea about God, that is apparent…God is not neutral……And I hope you express your “facts” to the wrong man one day… that is if you have what it takes to say it to his face…Because that is what it’s gonna take to reform you…Basically you want the last word I see… unfortunately for you it has continued to make you look foolish…
You’re right I don’t know about god, I don’t believe in a god, which version of god isn’t neutral? The Christian conservative version? The Muslim version? The catholic version?

“I hope you express your facts to the wrong man one day”….you’ve got a real excitement with violence, a bit weird. A debate can happen without violence, at least with adults anyway. If somebody with bigot beliefs approaches my daughter and I’m there I assure you I have no issue telling them what I think. For whatever reason some on your side think you’re the only ones that can handle things when need be.

You’re right I don’t know about god, I don’t believe in a god, which version of god isn’t neutral? The Christian conservative version? The Muslim version? The catholic version?

“I hope you express your facts to the wrong man one day”….you’ve got a real excitement with violence, a bit weird. A debate can happen without violence, at least with adults anyway. If somebody with bigot beliefs approaches my daughter and I’m there I assure you I have no issue telling them what I think. For whatever reason some on your side think you’re the only ones that can handle things when need be.
Ok keyboard commando coward..judging by your views no one decent will want her..

Reform? Oh dayum...a bridge too far?

His individualism is his God given right as are his choices and beliefs.
Just sayin… he is going to call someone the wrong thing at the WRONG time.. this world isn’t CNN or MSNBC… those guys are safe in their ivory towers with security…

Just sayin… he is going to call someone the wrong thing at the WRONG time.. this world isn’t CNN or MSNBC… those guys are safe in their ivory towers with security…
According to what we've learned about Stomp he's now an ex-LEO living in Montana. (I think it's Montana, may be Wyoming.) He deals with cattle and a few other animals on a ranch type place as well...if I recall correctly. My instinct tells me he is likely a CC guy.

From there on, couldn't tell you.

According to what we've learned about Stomp he's now an ex-LEO living in Montana. (I think it's Montana, may be Wyoming.) He deals with cattle and a few other animals on a ranch type place as well...if I recall correctly. My instinct tells me he is likely a CC guy.

From there on, couldn't tell you.
I have wore multiple different uniforms both military, LEO and Corrections…If he was an LEO I can see exactly why he isn’t anymore….

You’re right I don’t know about god, I don’t believe in a god, which version of god isn’t neutral? The Christian conservative version? The catholic version?
No Theologian here, but I thought Catholics were a form of Christianity whose basic version are the same but different denominations. Splitting hairs I know, but I dont think they are a different religious belief like Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and the likes.

Back
Top Bottom