| CURRENT EVENTS Following Provorov's stance on Flyer's "Pride Night," NY Rangers "ditch LBGTQ+ jerseys."

If you follow the team you would in fact know that.

If you get your panties in a bunch over pride or kneeling or whatever and still go then it’s my opinion you should keep your bitching to yourself because you knew what was going on when bought the tickets

That's not true at all and such a flawed mindset. I give people Alabama tickets all the time last minute and you think they know all the teams and sports being honored before and during the game?

Last edited:
You mean like y’all do with players that do something you don’t agree with….kneeling.

No player gets persecuted 🙄
I would love to knee cap those scum…No persecution huh… how about the people that want the guy fired, fined our worse for not wearing a disgusting jersey that is against his religion… only a leftist cares about those rainbow symbols…

Doesn't it go both ways? If you choose to not support something you are persecuted for excercising your right that is not popular.
I’m perfectly fine with people supporting or not, but the difference is the people whining about pride & defending somebody not supporting are the same that cried about people kneeling, that’s the definition of hypocritical

I would love to knee cap those scum…No persecution huh… how about the people that want the guy fired, fined our worse for not wearing a disgusting jersey that is against his religion… only a leftist cares about those rainbow symbols…
Did you run and kneecap some?

Bet when Bama marched for George Floyd you were real upset🙄

Leftist- what you mean is people that aren’t bigots

Last edited:
That's not true at all and such a flawed mindset. I give people Alabama tickets all the time last minute and you think they know all the teams and sports being honored before and during the game?
If you’re following a pro team you know about things being honored. I’m a season ticket holder of the Avs and the schedule shows exactly what’s being honored or bobble head and such

Did you run and kneecap some?

Bet when Bama marched for George Floyd you were real upset🙄

Leftist- what you mean is people that aren’t bigot
Some like it some loathe it…That’s the point…woke lefties like you only want it your way… that’s the problem… one day people like you are going to call the wrong man “bigots“ and “racist”… and it is not going to turn out well…people are getting fed up.. the act is getting old…

Some like it some loathe it…That’s the point…woke lefties like you only want it your way… that’s the problem… one day people like you are going to call the wrong man “bigots“ and “racist”… and it is not going to turn out well…people are getting fed up.. the act is getting old…
The leftist/humanists are relying on their superior intellect/acceptance of anything to get them through this world so as not to have any conflict. There would even be support for for “minor attracted person’s“ night from this group.

If you’re following a pro team you know about things being honored. I’m a season ticket holder of the Avs and the schedule shows exactly what’s being honored or bobble head and such

Without looking or being told you don't. My entire point is that millions follow teams and I'm betting you my wealth 99.99999% can't tell you bobblehead night, ring night yadda yadda. Doesn't make them any less of a fan. Forget about when you give tickets away, and then being subjected to things you may be against, nah.

On a side note I will say the broadcasted the heck out of ring night when the Braves won the World Series the week before, so it did create some demand and knowledge of the event. In that case, I agree with you.

I never knew there was an Alabama alumni night until I got lost on the Braves website one day and saw it. Nothing from Alabama or the Braves about it. They give you a nice hat and everything. I don't frequent their website though and miss it every year.

Lucky guy! You're team has been killing it these last few seasons. Please tell them not to completely annihilate my pitiful Pens when they come to town.

“Only want it your way”- again not being a bigot, we’re terrible people for wanting everybody to be able to live however they want and everybody have the same rights.

That’s a problem with some on your side, some of y’all the first thought in your head is violence

The leftist/humanists are relying on their superior intellect/acceptance of anything to get them through this world so as not to have any conflict. There would even be support for for “minor attracted person’s“ night from this group.
I welcome conflict if it’s needed, so don’t confuse our intellect and acceptance as weakness, for whatever reason your side automatically thinks violence first.

As for your “minor attracted person’s” thing don’t act like the church isn’t accepting of that and wouldn’t welcome that kind of night especially SBC and Catholic Churches

Lucky guy! You're team has been killing it these last few seasons. Please tell them not to completely annihilate my pitiful Pens when they come to town.
We had a bunch of real terrible seasons to get here.

Your Pens is a team every other teams wants to be. Getting a little long in the tooth, but still good. Sid I think could play another 10 years.

“Only want it your way”- again not being a bigot, we’re terrible people for wanting everybody to be able to live however they want and everybody have the same rights.

That’s a problem with some on your side, some of y’all the first thought in your head is violence
Indoctrination has taught you well …Like I said beware of whom you label with your slurs… one day it’s not going go to well…if someone does not want to wear a shirt or support lefty causes just Let them alone…Sports should not be a place to pick a political side…all should be comfortable just being fans..people that are set in their ways have a right to be..

I welcome conflict if it’s needed, so don’t confuse our intellect and acceptance as weakness, for whatever reason your side automatically thinks violence first.

As for your “minor attracted person’s” thing don’t act like the church isn’t accepting of that and wouldn’t welcome that kind of night especially SBC and Catholic Churches
You mean like Antifa and BLM does?…Their luck is running out…Their bullying will be met one day..

Back
Top Bottom