| CURRENT EVENTS Following Provorov's stance on Flyer's "Pride Night," NY Rangers "ditch LBGTQ+ jerseys."

Everyone should accept it as long as it doesn’t affect your life any. A few rainbows and that doesn’t affect anybody no more than all the Trump 2024 stuff (I only bring him up because where I live that’s all you see)

That's not acceptable at all to say everyone should just accept it. Killing people doesn't affect a lot of others in many ways, domestic violence, child abuse either, so we should accept it? These mass shootings don't affect me one bit, but politicians are trying to limit and ban my ability to buy guns, ammo, and accessories. As a Christian, gay relationships/marriage is not accepted as marriage is between a woman and a man. So by telling me to accept that you're telling me to give up on my faith and just accept it. Nah, no way. Pastors and churches that do accept that are not preaching the word properly and basically just trying to fill seats and get money out of expanding their audience. Call me anything you want for feeling that way, but sacrificing who I am to just accept something that doesn't affect my daily life makes zero sense and wants everyone to lose who they are and just be ok with everything. You do you and I'll do me is my thought. All that being said, I would never treat a gay person badly, and I will treat them just like anyone else I know, come across, or befriend. I have a couple gay friends and they are nice as can be. We live our lives differently and they respect my decisions to not let me kids know it's ok. A conversation was had, a great one mind you, and we still hang out. imagine that, communicating and things are all well. I just don't accept their choices, and they should accept that. Being forced to bake a gay wedding cake should never be the case. I want to make another comment, those same people that don't believe in Jesus Christ point to Science and the many different explanations for who and how we became, yet they dismiss Science when they say being born a biological gender is not correct. Makes a lot of us simply laugh. It's a moving target.

I also want to state that Muslims seemingly get a free pass in American society to be 100% devoted to their faith and the sacrifices they make that Americans work around to not offend them, but Christians are demonized by the media and many others. They're not forced to accept gay marriage, and they kill them in their country. Another one that makes zero sense. Sounds like the biggest complainers and offended ones want their cake and to eat it too.

Last edited:
That's not acceptable at all to say everyone should just accept it. Killing people doesn't affect a lot of others in many ways, domestic violence, child abuse either, so we should accept it? These mass shootings don't affect me one bit, but politicians are trying to limit and ban my ability to buy guns, ammo, and accessories. As a Christian, gay relationships/marriage is not accepted as marriage is between a woman and a man. So by telling me to accept that you're telling me to give up on my faith and just accept it. Nah, no way. Pastors and churches that do accept that are not preaching the word properly and basically just trying to fill seats and get money out of expanding their audience. Call me anything you want for feeling that way, but sacrificing who I am to just accept something that doesn't affect my daily life makes zero sense and wants everyone to lose who they are and just be ok with everything. You do you and I'll do me is my thought. All that being said, I would never treat a gay person badly, and I will treat them just like anyone else I know, come across, or befriend. I have a couple gay friends and they are nice as can be. We live our lives differently and they respect my decisions to not let me kids know it's ok. A conversation was had, a great one mind you, and we still hang out. imagine that, communicating and things are all well. I just don't accept their choices, and they should accept that. Being forced to bake a gay wedding cake should never be the case. I want to make another comment, those same people that don't believe in Jesus Christ point to Science and the many different explanations for who and how we became, yet they dismiss Science when they say being born a biological gender is not correct. Makes a lot of us simply laugh. It's a moving target.

I also want to state that Muslims seemingly get a free pass in American society to be 100% devoted to their faith and the sacrifices they make that Americans work around to not offend them, but Christians are demonized by the media and many others. They're not forced to accept gay marriage, and they kill them in their country. Another one that makes zero sense. Sounds like the biggest complainers and offended ones want their cake and to eat it too.

Selling out for popularity

Maria Taylor led the charge... I can't remember the timeline, but she was about to work for NBC. Brees eventually signed with NBC too, they now work together on the Sunday night NFL broadcasts. I wonder if it's just a coincidence how they ended up, or if he fell to his knees and begged forgiveness in order to save his NBC spot with her. Regardless, it was a weak, awful look on his part.

They let fans know ahead of time if it’s a pride thing, bobble head thing, military thing, etc, so point still stands
If you bought tickets to the game through Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Seatgeek, or Vividseats you're not going to know that. If you bought them through Wells Fargo Center, you're not going to know that. If you go to NHL.com to buy Flyers tickets you'll know that.

The point others are making still stands as well. The "just don't watch" is inclusion via exclusion disguised under acceptance.

If you bought tickets to the game through Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Seatgeek, or Vividseats you're not going to know that. If you bought them through Wells Fargo Center, you're not going to know that. If you go to NHL.com to buy Flyers tickets you'll know that.

The point others are making still stands as well. The "just don't watch" is inclusion via exclusion disguised under acceptance.
If you follow the team you would in fact know that.

If you get your panties in a bunch over pride or kneeling or whatever and still go then it’s my opinion you should keep your bitching to yourself because you knew what was going on when bought the tickets

Back
Top Bottom