| FTBL Folks, I was looking at the RollTideBama.com pic . . .

LOGO

• Total voters

bear facts

Verified Member
at the top of the message board, and I don't know what the "owners" are gonna do, but I sure hope they decide to keep Mike Shula's image right where it is.

He may have struggled this season, but he has also brought this team/program out of its darkest hour. And the BamaNation should be indebted to him for taking on that challenge under such difficult circumstances. Keep Mike up!

I also see a vacant spot beside MS's left shoulder. Can't wait to see who is gonna be placed right there beside him.

Please let Christmas come early.

RTR!

bear facts said:
at the top of the message board, and I don't know what the "owners" are gonna do, but I sure hope they decide to keep Mik Shula's image right where it is.

He may have struggled this season, but he has also brought this team/program out of its darkest hour. And the BamaNation should be indebted to him for taking on that challenge under such difficult circumstances. Keep Mike up!

I also see a vacant spot beside MS's left shoulder. Can't wait to see who is gonna be placed right there beside him.

RTR!

I second that request.

bear facts said:
at the top of the message board, and I don't know what the "owners" are gonna do, but I sure hope they decide to keep Mik Shula's image right where it is.

RTR!

I agree.

I'm waiting on Bear Facts to "come out" one day.

He claims to be some old man over in Mississippi yet no age and no pictures in any of our picture introduction threads..................

He is probably a poser. I think he is some 50 year old lady that is an english teacher in Tuscaloosa or something and is just jerkin' us around. :D

bear facts said:
at the top of the message board, and I don't know what the "owners" are gonna do, but I sure hope they decide to keep Mike Shula's image right where it is.

RTR!

Why?? He is not our coach anymore...move on. That is just weird.

rammerjammer said:
I'm waiting on Bear Facts to "come out" one day.

He claims to be some old man over in Mississippi yet no age and no pictures in any of our picture introduction threads..................

He is probably a poser. I think he is some 50 year old lady that is an english teacher in Tuscaloosa or something and is just jerkin' us around. :D

Hehehe :lol:

The gig is up; you're almost half way right, rj. :D

Btw, I sure do miss your Floyd the Barber avatar.

BamaOwnzU said:
bear facts said:

RTR!

Hey bubba, think about "weird" when you are watching Andre Smith, Prince Hall and some of Shula's other recruits dominate play next season.

Btw, your username is spelled weirdly. :wink:

BamaOwnzU said:
bear facts said:

RTR!

Last time I checked, the Bear and Stallings are not our coaches anymore but they are there. I know they won NTL Titles. Shula inherited a mess and took on a great challenge. I sayits warranted.

Maybe we can switch it to this.....

RR.jpg

Works for me.

bear facts said:
BamaOwnzU said:
bear facts said:

RTR!

Hey bubba, think about "weird" when you are watching Andre Smith, Prince Hall and some of Shula's other recruits dominate play next season.

OK. Shula had one decent season and recruited average. Let's leave him at the top instead of posting our new coach. That is a wonderful idea. If we did not have Shula in place this year we probably would have one 7-9 games this year rather than 6......bubba.

BamaOwnzU said:
bear facts said:
BamaOwnzU said:
bear facts said:

RTR!

OK. Shula had one decent season and recruited average. Let's leave him at the top instead of posting our new coach. That is a wonderful idea. If we did not have Shula in place this year we probably would have one 7-9 games this year rather than 6......bubba.

Seriously, tread very carefully here or you are going to look really really stupid. Or at the very least unable to comprehend what you read.

I don't have any issue with leaving Shula's image in the header - BUT, for consistency I would prefer to see it changed from color to b&w like Bear and Stallings. Then when the new coach is installed, his image can be in color.

Back
Top Bottom