| FTBL Five minutes with Nick Walker

G

Here's a good little interiew with Nick Walker from the Chattanooga Times Free Press =====>MASH HERE

Favorite quote from the article:
Q. A lot has been made of Georgia’s “blackout.” What do you make of it?

A. “I really hadn’t heard too much about it, but it doesn’t matter. Shirts or colors never determine the game. It’s who goes out there and plays hard. I don’t let that get to me or nothing like that. If you think about it, it matters. If you don’t care, it doesn’t matter. I’ll just be looking to hit the guys who aren’t wearing white.”

Thanks Bo, good stuff there. Nick sounds like a really cool guy, I love the stuff he says about the blackout. I'm sure the rest of the team has the same mentality.

Q. If you could change one rule in college football, what would it be?

A. “Hmm, never thought about that. What do the other players say?”

Q. They want to get paid.

A. “Oh, yeah. We should get paid weekly.”

Terry!!! :) Im rolling my eyes for you! :D

Porter said:
"I’ll just be looking to hit the guys who aren’t wearing white."

...UGA players and fans find that quote offensive. It is now on their bulletin board. Way to go Nick. :roll:

Nick Walker has the same last name as Walker, Texas Ranger - played by Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris hates Bulldogs, therefore UGA fans are offended by Nick Walker and have his name on the bulletin board.

Big_Fan said:
Porter said:

...UGA players and fans find that quote offensive. It is now on their bulletin board. Way to go Nick. :roll:

Nick Walker has the same last name as Walker, Texas Ranger - played by Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris hates Bulldogs, therefore UGA fans are offended by Nick Walker and have his name on the bulletin board.
:lol: :lol:

rammajamma said:
Chuck Norris round house kicked a Bulldog so hard that it turned into poodle.

:D
Before
uga2.jpg

AFTER
SGE.HRP68.290507013829.photo00.photo.jpg

Porter said:

I'm not so sure. Saying that you are looking to hit must be assumed of every player on the field. Saying that you are looking to his the guys in the other team's jersey is, well assumed and obvious. I see this as a nothing comment my Walker.

A few places have hinted that steps like a blackout are rooted in fears. Those kinds of comments are the one that inspire a "well I'll show you" response. If they get a clip having this coming out of a Tide player's mouth, then it will hit the board. IMHO

Porter said:

And Mark Richt responded slyly to that comment as well while being decked out in a black shirt, black shorts and black hat.

Wow, that must be one big bulletin board in Athens.

Other then us needing a big day on the ground I think Nick needs to have a big day. If the running game and Nick get off to good starts i think it will allow Julio and Earl to have some 1 on 1 coverage and allow us to take shots down field and take advantage of their size.

Back
Top Bottom