| MBB/WBB Final: Bama- 101 Liberty- 56

Which one of Bama player that has fouled out in every game? I heard about this, and I know someone here would know if this is right or wrong?

Did not see the game live. Just watched the replay. The team played well offensively. On D I would say it was good but not great. A lot of open shots that Liberty just missed. I think this team is going to go as far as these freshmen improve. Walters, Wogue, Stephens will be key. Walters had a good game. Has a nice stroke but D he lets his guys get away from him and then has to far to go to close out so his guys gets a clean look. The inside guys need to clean up and play D w/o fouling. The senior transfer Wrightsell from Cal St Fullterton had a really good offensive game.

Last edited:
I've been out for a while. I'll be back participating in the game threads in SEC play.

Absolutely dominated the boards and had single digit turnovers. Liberty will hopefully get back into the top 50. Oregon beat UCLA, so that could be our big win in OOC.

The team does not have one of those signature out of conference wins like they had last with with Houston on the road. That win went a loooong way in terms of seeding last year. 8-5 is what it is so they can still do well. I think they will need to win 3 out every 4 SEC games. That would put us at the 20+ win mark.

The team does not have one of those signature out of conference wins like they had last with with Houston on the road. That win went a loooong way in terms of seeding last year. 8-5 is what it is so they can still do well. I think they will need to win 3 out every 4 SEC games. That would put us at the 20+ win mark.
Going to be tough, but I believe they can fight their way to some relevance. I never thought they would go in a top team, and the way they went out still burns me.

Back
Top Bottom