Favorite Place To Get A Burger?

Oh my crigga.... that place has a ton of great food and some amazing bloody marys.

We often kayak there to eat then come back to wherever we put in

Tell Big Daddy his husband sent ya. Might get you a extra few drops of vodka in that bleeder. BD and I have been friends for 25+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made a good burger this weekend.

Ground chuck and and crumbled bacon patty topped with cheese, a potato cake, fried egg, bacon, and just a touch of grape jelly. Probably had about 500000 calories, but really really good.

Last edited:
I did a 2 1/2 year gig(contract) up in Pierre SD. That was some mighty fine beef up in that area.
South Dakota is great too. Everything you need to see is on I-90. The corn palace in Hamilton. The bad lands. And Keystone/Rushmore. East to West. Right outside Hamilton on I-90 was approx 25 foot wooden bull head a fella carved out of birch wood. He was a strange dude. I stopped to tour his property as he had other things he'd created out of Garbage. About 6.7 seconds into the tour I got a eary feeling in my stomach and could swore I heard a touch of dueling banjos. Thankfully it started raining, and I used it as an excuse to bounce the fuck out. Anal hymen intact.

In 1993, I was on a hiking trip through PA, 170 miles and we took a full day off (two nights) at a roadhouse/motel in Port Clinton, PA. Old lady there let hikers stay there and made the best cheeseburger. It was the first time I'd ever heard of Yuengling. It was 65 cents a glass, and it was interesting watching folks have a yuengling or three with their breakfasts. Next time I saw it was in Orange Beach around '98.
Appalachian Trail??
There's some sketchy places up through there. Remind you of West Georgia University at Auburn in a hot second!!

I travel a lot for work.
I LOVED Montana. Would go back in a skinny minute.

Yeah, it's a really neat place. I have family up there so I get an excuse to visit whenever we want. Just spent ~2 weeks up there about a month ago. Finally made it up to Glacier National Park.

Not really much to see in Hardin though, Yellowtail is about all I know about in that area.

South Dakota is great too. Everything you need to see is on I-90. The corn palace in Hamilton. The bad lands. And Keystone/Rushmore. East to West. Right outside Hamilton on I-90 was approx 25 foot wooden bull head a fella carved out of birch wood. He was a strange dude. I stopped to tour his property as he had other things he'd created out of Garbage. About 6.7 seconds into the tour I got a eary feeling in my stomach and could swore I heard a touch of dueling banjos. Thankfully it started raining, and I used it as an excuse to bounce the fuck out. Anal hymen intact.

Needles Highway is a must.

Yeah, it's a really neat place. I have family up there so I get an excuse to visit whenever we want. Just spent ~2 weeks up there about a month ago. Finally made it up to Glacier National Park.

Not really much to see in Hardin though, Yellowtail is about all I know about in that area.

No. Not much at all. But it was better than living on the Reservation.

If I were gonna move back there it'd have to be Billings or Red Lodge. Or just about anywhere in between. Love that stretch of Scenery.

Back
Top Bottom