| FTBL Do you guys actually think.......

he is worth it... bama makes a ton of money every year, so its not like we are short on cash. he will increase the money we make anyway. can you put a price on winning? yes, 4 million.

LSUTiger509 said:
Saban was the best thing for your program and is he worth 4-million a year? Honestly? He was costing us to much money. ;j;l;

He brought you a MNC for the first time since the 50's yet you say he was costing you too much? Honestly? You need to be honest with yourself. Whether he is worth 4 mil a year at Alabama is still TBD but how can you say that he cost you too much after he basically put you back on the map again in the college football world?

YES! He is worth every penny if he gets us back to the top 10 on a yearly basis and gets us a NC or two. What else would we do with that money?

You need to remember that the money we give to Coach Saban will be made many times over if he gets and keeps us winning.

Everyone also needs to remember that he TOOK A PAY CUT to come here.

LSUTiger509 said:
Saban was the best thing for your program and is he worth 4-million a year? Honestly? He was costing us to much money. ;j;l;

what was LSWho before Saban? they weren't National champs..... Do you actually think Leslie Miles is the best thing for your corndogs?

Nick Saban is a PROVEN 1st class head coach.Les Miles is a 2nd rate turd-roller who really knows how to "Let er Rip" :roll: Its a shame LSU fans can't appreciate what CNS did for there program.

We will see if he is worth the money in WINS vs LOSES..
But as far as the revenue hiring him is bringing in in merchandise, tickets,Pay per views... there is no doubt... The university Will have a record setting year thisyear in money, no doubt. Just him being there will payt for himself... and if he wins... It will really pay some bills

LSUTiger509 said:

Glad to see you here though. Nice to have fans from other teams around expressing their opinions.. keeps things shook up a bit.. RoLL Tide My man

LSUTiger509 said:

Yes to your 1st question.

Yes to your 2nd question.

And if you believe a NC costed you to much money then :roll: to your statement.

We'll see how good he is, when Bamma goes 5-7 for the season. Losing to Vandy, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida St., Tenn. , LSU & Auburn. "Whats that I hear a bunch booing in Alabama cause you start the season off 1-4."

LSUTiger509 said:
We'll see how good he is, when Bamma goes 5-7 for the season. Losing to Vandy, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida St., Tenn. , LSU & Auburn. "Whats that I hear a bunch booing in Alabama cause you start the season off 1-4."

Uh huh.... and que the delusional corndog. 5-7? You're really reaching. Tell me something, why is the LSU fanbase(which didn't really exist until saban) so pissy? did you guys actually think he was going to come back to Red Stick and be LSWho's DBs coach? It's time you guys pull your thong out of your crack and stop cryin about Saban, you're making yourself and your fanbase look really bad.

LSUTiger509 said:

I'm not gonna argue with you because it could happen. But, let me ask you this. After what he accomplished at LSU, do you really believe he is not that good of a coach? Do you not think that at least one of the 2 Les Miles coached teams would not have been competing for a NC if Saban would have still been there?

LSUTiger509 said:

When I see Coach Saban having to be restrained by an assistant because he is trying to call a timeout after a change of possession, I'll boo him. That would be a sign of an overpaid coach... and a moron.

Porterhouse said:
LSUTiger509 said:

First off Tiger, it's BAMA, not Bamma. I'm not sure if that's the Louisiana educational system hindering you there or you were just trying to be cute. In the future however, just refer to us by one our names. BAMA, Bama, Crimson Tide, Tide, and Greatest College Team of All-Time are perfectly acceptable.

Secondly, even you don't believe we're going 1-4. If you do then all I can say is that you must be a credit to whatever board you came here from.

Saban's gone man. Get over it.

Porterhouse said:
LSUTiger509 said:

When I see Coach Saban having to be restrained by an assistant because he is trying to call a timeout after a change of possession, I'll boo him. That would be a sign of an overpaid coach... and a moron.

here's the video of that brain fart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkJAhckABM

As I'm sure our new corndog friend has a limited grasp on the rules of football I'll explain that the "Clock stops after a turnover"

LSUTiger509 said:

If Alabama goes 5-7 this year I suppose I would remember LSU losing to UAB in Saban's first year and think that maybe we can look forward to a National Championship within five years.

Back
Top Bottom