| FTBL Do you guys actually think.......

CrimsonBeav said:
Porterhouse said:
LSUTiger509 said:
We'll see how good he is, when Bamma goes 5-7 for the season. Losing to Vandy, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida St., Tenn. , LSU & Auburn. "Whats that I hear a bunch booing in Alabama cause you start the season off 1-4."

When I see Coach Saban having to be restrained by an assistant because he is trying to call a timeout after a change of possession, I'll boo him. That would be a sign of an overpaid coach... and a moron.

here's the video of that brain fart...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkJAhckABM

As I'm sure our new corndog friend has a limited grasp on the rules of football I'll explain that the "Clock stops after a turnover"

I'm not sure that it was a brain fart.

I'm not saying he's a horrible coach. If you guys get a bowl game which I hope you do because I will pull for any SEC team over any other conference. I just hope he doesn't do ya how he done us and the Dolphins. Honestly I wish you guys a good season, just don't set your expectations for Saban to high.

Porterhouse said:
CrimsonBeav said:
Porterhouse said:
LSUTiger509 said:
We'll see how good he is, when Bamma goes 5-7 for the season. Losing to Vandy, Arkansas, Georgia, Florida St., Tenn. , LSU & Auburn. "Whats that I hear a bunch booing in Alabama cause you start the season off 1-4."

When I see Coach Saban having to be restrained by an assistant because he is trying to call a timeout after a change of possession, I'll boo him. That would be a sign of an overpaid coach... and a moron.

here's the video of that brain fart... :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkJAhckABM

As I'm sure our new corndog friend has a limited grasp on the rules of football I'll explain that the "Clock stops after a turnover"

I'm not sure that it was a brain fart.

I'm not sure that he has enough brain to generate a fart. :twisted:

LSUTiger509 said:
I'm not saying he's a horrible coach. If you guys get a bowl game which I hope you do because I will pull for any SEC team over any other conference. I just hope he doesn't do ya how he done us and the Dolphins. Honestly I wish you guys a good season, just don't set your expectations for Saban to high.

again with this "he did lsu wrong" crap.... When he left Red Stick every corndog became a Dolphin fan because you guys supported him and said that there was no hard feelings and was proud of him.

Nick Saban did not do anyone wrong.

LSUTiger509 said:
f**k it! We'll see ya on 3rd Nov. Then I'll be back on this site to see how sh*t talking you guys are doing on Nov. 4th. LOSERS ;j;l; ;j;l;

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Just like leslie miles....

LSUTiger509 said:

You're losing it. He didn't "done you" any way at LSU. He won a national championship and moved on to the next level and I don't recall it being a huge shock to many people there at the time.

Miami fans might have a gripe, but I'm not sure LSU fans do. Well, except the ones like you that are pissed you're stuck with Les Miles and not Saban.

Get over it man.

i usually try to stay out of situations like this because i tend to get a little heated and wind up saying the wrong thing to the wrong person;; but this time i cannot.

generally, i don't have a problem with fans of other teams except when they start to act like an ass as this person has done.

i've always tried to carry myself, with respect to my beloved ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE, with dignity and class. it was something Coach Bryant taught his players and i believe it goes a long way in how a person is perceived to others.

that being said.

to the lsu fan that is just fouling up the works...LEAVE! PLEASE!

how dare you come into our house and start this crap.

you start a post on our board saying negative things about our coach and then get all pissy and try to blast back (to no avail, i might add) when you get the BAMA fans riled up.

suck it up junior.

this is an ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE board, not some lame-ass p.o.s. lsu board.

damn, i hate lsu fans!

---------------------------

if the mods feel this post is too harsh or too strongly-worded, feel free to delete or edit this post as you see fit. i'm just tired of rival fans coming onto our boards and talking crap like that.

Back
Top Bottom