| FTBL Do you guys actually think.......

porkchop said:
LSUTiger509 said:
I'm not saying he's a horrible coach. If you guys get a bowl game which I hope you do because I will pull for any SEC team over any other conference. I just hope he doesn't do ya how he done us and the Dolphins. Honestly I wish you guys a good season, just don't set your expectations for Saban to high.

You're losing it. He didn't "done you" any way at LSU. He won a national championship and moved on to the next level and I don't recall it being a huge shock to many people there at the time.

Miami fans might have a gripe, but I'm not sure LSU fans do. Well, except the ones like you that are pissed you're stuck with Les Miles and not Saban.

Get over it man.
Come on back after Nov 3rd....We'll still be here!
. There was no hard feelings in the miserable state of Lowseyanna when Saban left for the NFL, we all know college coaches, if proven will make the move to the show. But after he went to the NFL, didnt do so well, he comes to Bama, all of the sudden everyone in Lowseyanna has a major problem with it because they know Saban was their only successful coach since the 50's, the LSU folks remembered Bama's dominance of them for decades and know that Saban will bring the intensity to Bama football like we have not seen for a decade.

Like Chop said, get over it!

LSUTiger509 said:
Saban was the best thing for your program and is he worth 4-million a year? Honestly? He was costing us to much money. ;j;l;
Well, I think he is worth every dime,and then some. Maybe he was costing ya'll too much money. But then again, we have more and everything is relative.

skeeter_jones said:
i usually try to stay out of situations like this because i tend to get a little heated and wind up saying the wrong thing to the wrong person;; but this time i cannot.

generally, i don't have a problem with fans of other teams except when they start to act like an ass as this person has done.

i've always tried to carry myself, with respect to my beloved ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE, with dignity and class. it was something Coach Bryant taught his players and i believe it goes a long way in how a person is perceived to others.

that being said.

to the lsu fan that is just fouling up the works...LEAVE! PLEASE!

how dare you come into our house and start this crap.

you start a post on our board saying negative things about our coach and then get all pissy and try to blast back (to no avail, i might add) when you get the BAMA fans riled up.

suck it up junior.

this is an ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE board, not some lame-ass p.o.s. lsu board.

damn, i hate lsu fans!

---------------------------

if the mods feel this post is too harsh or too strongly-worded, feel free to delete or edit this post as you see fit. i'm just tired of rival fans coming onto our boards and talking crap like that.

This guy obviously has issues. Anyone that claims theirself a fan of a team and then acts like the way he is acting just reflects poorly on the team. BTW I grew up in Hueytown.

AlabamaMan said:
he is worth it... bama makes a ton of money every year, so its not like we are short on cash. he will increase the money we make anyway. can you put a price on winning? yes, 4 million.

Well, you wouldn't know this by the TUITION INCREASE!
I say FIRE MAL MOORE, get some of your investment back.

Back
Top Bottom