| FTBL Did he catch the ball?

I don't think anyoneone here knows the name is why you are not getting a response.

BTW, I sent you a private message just a minute ago that you might want to take a look at regarding the rules and regs here.

I fail to see how it was ruled incomplete? The guy was layed out with both hands on the ball. How much more control can you have when you hit the ground? It's IMO a B.S. call!

Optimus said:
I fail to see how it was ruled incomplete? The guy was layed out with both hands on the ball. How much more control can you have when you hit the ground? It's IMO a B.S. call!

I am with you. I dont see how they can call it incomplete either. I will give that one a big "BS" call.

80960b97.gif

Here is the head of the SEC replay officials.

I don't know what purpose you would serve by doing "research" on the ref. It was a questionable call, sure. But, those things happen.

FWIW, his name is James Allison if I recall correctly.

1104bama-lede.jpg

Nose of the ball is on the ground WITHOUT his hands under it.

Watching it live and during the review I thought it was a catch. Now that I see this picture I think it was the right call.

That picture is damning. However, he had already pulled the other end of the ball to his chest. Definately a call that should have gone the receivers way. "Tie goes to the runner" sort of thing. :D

Argo said:
1104bama-lede.jpg

Watching it live and during the review I thought it was a catch. Now that I see this picture I think it was the right call.

I would agree with that. With the video angles, it certainly appeared to be a catch, but I guess they got it right after-all.

Porterhouse said:
Argo said:
1104bama-lede.jpg

I would agree with that. With the video angles, it certainly appeared to be a catch, but I guess they got it right after-all.
Dang sure looks that way dont it.

Back
Top Bottom