| FTBL depth chart...

reger60 said:
Bama1966 said:
bamafan4ever said:
Bama1966 said:
TerryP said:
I was wrong about Julio...
SO is it wrong how you have it now or have you changed it? Aprreciate it man.

He didn't think Julio would start versus Clemson a while back.

Thanks, I am a little slow today. :lol:

Today? :D

I have been sporting this bad boy for a week now, so not just today. :lol:
pg2_gladiatorwhite_300.jpg

I got a funny feeling this defensive front is going to be hell to deal with. Id hate to know i was a running back and i had to face them boys.

Porter said:
Chris Jordan backing up Hightower is nice to see. The position move has obviously been a good move for him and he's done well with it in a limited time.

I knew it would work out well for him. :D

Interesting depth chart...I pretty much like all that I see. A little dissapointed Jerrell didn't get off to a good start, but I believe he'll still make a impact this season.

Tider27 said:
Porter said:
Chris Jordan backing up Hightower is nice to see. The position move has obviously been a good move for him and he's done well with it in a limited time.

I knew it would work out well for him. :D

Interesting depth chart...I pretty much like all that I see. A little dissapointed Jerrell didn't get off to a good start, but I believe he'll still make a impact this season.

I am a little disappointed in Harris myself. I was thinking he would be this years Rolando McClain. I was looking foward to him, Rolo, and Prince on the field at the same time.

Does anybody have an explantion of Jarrells troubles??

Disappointed in Harris? That is why Saban hates the media (and folks like us) projecting depth charts and expectations. When the kids don't live up to those perceived expectations, folks are disappointed in them. Harris hasn't even suited up for his first game yet, lets give him some time. He isn't playing an easy position and even if he was ahead of the curve, he could use some more pounds on his frame. Give him time, he'll be fine. He's going to play.

Well just to be clear on my part, I would of liked to see him starting at SAM. I'm a Reamer fan too however. Poor choice of words with 'dissapointed'...I know he'll make a big impact.

I don't think that this depth chart means alot in the grand scheme of things. (ie..Harris) Starting a true freshman in a thinking position like LB could be overwhelming to say the least. After the first view games, I think we can have a better view of the rotation patterns, skill levels and the sense of trust Saban will have in the LBing corp. Currently we are purely speculating his approach.

I am just looking forward to some aggressive swarming "D" like Bama is supposed to be.

Can I get an Amen and Roll Tide!

c5vetman said:
and Upchurch? There are several ommissions that I'm curious about. Lawrence, and a few others.

So I guess Stover isn't going to be used much, if he's sharing time in the 2nd string spot, huh?

I doubt we are going to see a lot of Stover this year...he's "worked" his way out of the rotation as being a featured WR.

TerryP said:
c5vetman said:
and Upchurch? There are several ommissions that I'm curious about. Lawrence, and a few others.

So I guess Stover isn't going to be used much, if he's sharing time in the 2nd string spot, huh?

I doubt we are going to see a lot of Stover this year...he's "worked" his way out of the rotation as being a featured WR.

I hate it for him. At least he got his TD flip in last year @ the Independence bowl.

to me the fact that Stover has been in the rotation the past 2 years speaks volumes of how far the rest have come with him being farther down the char. Also I wanted to give this thread a bump in case others haven't seen it.

shipley00 said:
OK, I haven't kept up as much on Fall practices, but wasn't Hanks near the #1 spot not to long ago?

There was no telling who was #1 and #2 to be honest. The only sure thing was McCoy because he was the most consistent overall. I'm sure we'll see a lot of Hanks early on this season, all it will take is a good game for him to get more playing time.

It feels good to have this much talent at a position. It will make every other player that much better.

Back
Top Bottom