| FTBL College Game Day

Dalton Tider

Verified Member
If College Game Day comes to T town which home game will it be? The last time was when the Georgia Bulldogs came calling. Georgia is coming back to Town this year. Could this be another College Game Day setting?

I wouldn't mind it, but I bet there are bigger fish to fry for Gameday. I'd have to look at our schedule and compare it to the other games on that week. plus, a lot will depend on how the two teams come into the game.

Looking at the schedule, I would guess the LSU game if any. There really isn't anything else on the schedule that week that would bring ESPN out, except maybe Michigan v. Michigan St. I would think that the LSU game would be the ideal game for ESPN game to jump on and build a mountain out of a molehill.

Yep, I think as long as ALA beats Tennessee the game before, ESPN will set up its broadcast on the quad come ALA/LSU time. LSU will likely be undefeated, or have one loss, and its Saban's first meeting against LSU since returning to college football. Not to mention, realstically speaking, that game could decide the west-and who gets to go to Atlanta. Its gonna be that huge this year. And I cannot wait!

BamaBullies said:
I will try to get close enough to punch all of them in the face if they come to T-town.

Not Kirk Herbstreit! He is the only one that ever gives us a fair shake...not to mention he is so gooood looking. :D

Outlaw said:
Yeah, I always hope gameday goes elsewhere myself. :x

I'm with you, They were here for LSU and we lost, they were here for Oklahoma and we lost, they were here for UCLA and well....you know. Don't let them back into town.

BamaDelta said:
BamaBullies said:
I will try to get close enough to punch all of them in the face if they come to T-town.

Not Kirk Herbstreit! He is the only one that ever gives us a fair shake...not to mention he is so gooood looking. :D

I got a picture of him on my (old) phone during the LSU game. He was wearing a purple suit (or was that Corso? Pretty sure it was Kirk...), and the LSU fans basically told him purple was gay. I was a little...confused at that. Then again, those same group of fans had two guys making out after they beat us.

BamaDelta said:
Outlaw said:
BamaBullies said:
I honestly doubt Gameday being present has anything at all to do with wins or losses.

Of course it doesn't. It's all if you're superstitious or not though.

You don't know me so well outlaw. :wink: Come football season you'll learn. :D

Indeed I will... :D

Back
Top Bottom