| FTBL College Football Playoff committee rankings: Week 1: Alabama comes in at #6

IMO LSU stacks the line and makes us throw the ball in that 100% predicted rain. Of course, BoB will keep running the ball with 5 trying to block 8 or 9 (he still hasn’t figured out that doesn’t work). This will be BY and the receivers game to win.
Weather forecast is for rain in the morning and a slight chance of showers at night.

Yep, I agree with the sentiment about Tennersee - they pass the eyeball test to this point. I still can't stand how Clempson gets such a gravy train schedule every year and pretty much a default high ranking. When was the last time FSU or Miami was actually really good? And I mean really good. Not just pre-season hype. Dabo better be thanking his lucky stars that the rest of his conference has been crap for so long.
Let’s see here. LsWho lost at home to fla.st. Which lost to Clemson, NC state and wake forest. Clemson beat NC state and wake forest. Their are 4 teams in the ACC that is ranked in the Cfb playoff ranking. Alabama has only played 1 ranked team and they lost. Bama should destroy the overrated bayou bengals. Ole miss is overrated big time. So Roll Tide!

Let’s see here. LsWho lost at home to fla.st. Which lost to Clemson, NC state and wake forest. Clemson beat NC state and wake forest. Their are 4 teams in the ACC that is ranked in the Cfb playoff ranking. Alabama has only played 1 ranked team and they lost. Bama should destroy the overrated bayou bengals. Ole miss is overrated big time. So Roll Tide!
Alabama has played two ranked teams (Texas and Tennessee). They will play two additional ranked teams (as of now) in the next two weeks (LSU and Ole Miss).

That’s the moving target. Is the measurement IF they were ranked when played, WHERE they were ranked when played, or if they are ranked CURRENTLY?
It really has to be a moving target, doesn't it? Beating a top 10 team in week two and then seeing that same team go without votes in week 10 certainly taints the top ten win. On the flip side, beating an unranked team in week two who ends the season in the top 25?

Back
Top Bottom