| FTBL Clemson Game -- RV Tailgating Info Please

Welcome to the site pd. We hope you enjoy it enough to make it a routine stop. :)

I can't help you with the RV info, but if you just hang around I'm sure someone can give you some news on that.

One thing, have you tried to go to the Ga Dome's internet site (I'm assuming they have one??) That might be a good source of information for you there.

Thanks porkchop...I will be here often and appreciate the help for Bama Nation. Living in texas has its challenges for BAMA fans but I find every way possible to stay linked in and make it home for games often so I get my fix. Thanks for the site! RTR

pdrolltide said:
Thanks porkchop...I will be here often and appreciate the help for Bama Nation. Living in texas has its challenges for BAMA fans but I find every way possible to stay linked in and make it home for games often so I get my fix. Thanks for the site! RTR

The Big D. My brother and his wife live out there. As far as living out of state and the challanges involved, I can relate to that. You can see that I currently live in L.A. I spent 6 years out in new Mexico too, so I know how hard it is to get home sometimes. I was fortunate enough to get home a few weeks ago but it wasn't football season. :(

Back
Top Bottom