| FTBL BOWL WEEK: Saturday, 12/30: Miss State (Won) is one of four games today as the SEC (1-3) gets its first bowl win.

Heh, as for the definition, it is something that has become commonplace, like calling Saban, Satan has become ubiquitous.

Edit: Oh, now I see what you were asking me, not to define ubiquity but the percentage of reddit users that could define it. Maybe 20%.

@bamachine I assumed you'd know what it meant based on your posts in the past. Now, if you're thinking around 20% of the Reddit users would know the word...good lord, what does that say about the number who read that tweet? Less than 10%? After all, there's some pretty bright people that post on r/CFB/

@bamachine I assumed you'd know what it meant based on your posts in the past. Now, if you're thinking around 20% of the Reddit users would know the word...good lord, what does that say about the number who read that tweet? Less than 10%? After all, there's some pretty bright people that post on r/CFB/
True, there are plenty of bright people posting there but most of the others are just occasional posters and when you do see them post, their posts are filled with a lot of misuse of their/there/they're and many other misuses of the English language. Those people are the ones that I doubt are very erudite.

I'll just leave this here for you to make a judgment on what you think of Herman's actions. A few words that don't fit include adult, maturity...head coach? Seriously, this IS the definition of taunting, right?

I'm looking at Mayfield with his "crotch grab," flipping fans off in the stadium, and of course his futile attempt to plant a flag in artificial turf.

I'm looking at Herman acting like a kid; immature kid at that.

I'm left wondering if saying "the Big 12 is CFB's version of the XFL" is apropos.

*Speculating here ... imagine if LSU would have hired Herman. We know how undisciplined their teams have been over the course of the last decade. Put those two together?

Back
Top Bottom