| FTBL Blown calls in the Tennessee game

The pass interference on the ineligible receiver was a joke and the one called on Rashad late in the game was a joke as well. Rashad made a play on the ball and looked back toward the ball when the receiver made the attempted catch. I thought the fumble was really close, almost simultaneously butt hitting the ground and ball popping out. Rolando look like he was wearing a hideous orange pelt of some kind on the no call.

Bama1966 said:
rammerjammer said:
What really sucks is that fact that the best crew in the SEC can not officiate our games due to nepotism. Steve Shaw is an 87 alum to the U of A. :?

Nice english there Doug-e-Fresh. All was not lost on you in High School. (Nepotism) :D

Doug-E-Fresh? goin a lil ole school there aint ya?

*looks at ur age*

ooooooooh. lmao just playin.

HIGHTIDES said:
1.) Wasn't a fumble. He had possession til his butt hit

2.) Another questionable call IMO, was Eric Berry's hit on Maze. I thought it was helmet to helmet when it happened but some have said that it wasn't because EB led with his shoulder. I watched a clip of the hit and Berry's should never touches Maze... ONLY his helmet. I didn't really care about the missed call, but it was textbook helmet to helmet. He led with his helmet, 15 yards, uncalled.
to me it looked like helmet to helmet on maze. also in the thread posted on here a little while ago from the ga. tn. game looked like helmet to helmet berry/moreno. sure was a loud pop for pads!

do you want me to bring out the rule book to show you that you can have PI on anyone passed the LOS??

I would hate to prove some of you guys wrong.

Second didnt we win? Why are we complaining?

the_rolltide said:
do you want me to bring out the rule book to show you that you can have PI on anyone passed the LOS??

I would hate to prove some of you guys wrong.

Second didnt we win? Why are we complaining?

You can try...but the rules all include the phrase "eligible receiver."

Back
Top Bottom